sharetrader
Page 93 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

[QUOTE=iceman;866822#

The last paragraph says they intend to build 2 new facilities at Rolleston and install 9 new two tonne freeze dryer. Holy crap is all I can say !! They sure are planning for some serious growth in the near future.[/QUOTE]

Add to this their new factory on existing Port Hills Road site will be coming on stream in a couple of months time.
    So year ended 31st December 2020 turnover will come from existing factory.
    Year 2021 will include about 9 months of new Port Hills Road factory,and aprox 4 months of the first Rolleston factory.
    Fun year 2022 will have the above, and perhaps 6 to 8 months from PAZ's second Rolleston factory.
    Rough guess of revenue.2020 approx $21 mil.....2021 .$30mil...2022 $45mil and 2023 $60mil plus..
    I also note on increase revenue PAZ's margin increases.I also expect the new factories will be more efficient,and therefore more profitable.
    Last edited by percy; 17-01-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Great post thanks Percy. I also anticipate as higher proportion of sales come feom PAZ’s consumer ready products should also lead to much higher margins too. Plenty to be excited about.

also liked the emphasis on pet treats / pet food. Booming industry.

percy

Yes noting the space supermarkets give over to pet supplies and products, it is a booming industry.PAZ's 100% traceable NZ ingredients will be welcome by caring owners.
    As a side bar, when I was last talking to Craig McIntosh PAZ's ceo ,he told me he had brought one of those lollie machines that produces snakes...................Ideal for pet treats.lol.
    Last edited by percy; 17-01-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Add to this their new factory on existing Port Hills Road site will be coming on stream in a couple of months time.
    So year ended 31st December 2020 turnover will come from existing factory.
    Year 2021 will include about 9 months of new Port Hills Road factory,and aprox 4 months of the first Rolleston factory.
    Fun year 2022 will have the above, and perhaps 6 to 8 months from PAZ's second Rolleston factory.
    Rough guess of revenue.2020 approx $21 mil.....2021 .$30mil...2022 $45mil and 2023 $60mil plus..
    I also note on increase revenue PAZ's margin increases.I also expect the new factories will be more efficient,and therefore more profitable.
    Thanks for sharing. Like others I am a little disappointed that existing shareholders were not offered a further opportunity to increase their stake at 40 cents, however I can understand that what the directors have done is in the best interests of all shareholders and the rapid expansion will generate new opportunities in the pet treats market which is growing very, very strongly strongly.

With Covid stresses we have seen an explosion in demand for companion animals all around the world, (source CNBC), and I have observed for instance that it can be extremely difficult to get popular breeds of puppies at any price and when you can they can be 2-3 times the price prevailing before Covid. I expect the baby boomer population, (empty nesters) are taking on board all things companion animals and ostensibly treating their fur babies like children...no pet treat is too good for their new babies !!
    For me the most exciting prospect is the huge expansion for pet treats manufacture. I think our new European shareholders will bring considerable experience and expertise with marketing and distribution and with both new products and new distribution channels we are on for a very exciting future indeed. Thanks for your sales projections. For what its worth I think your numbers are very conservative.

I continue to use a couple of the new Aiora supplements including vascular and vision, (have noticed better eyesight and less eye strain) and the gut and brain ones, have been thinking more clearly and making too much money since taking them I am too scared to stop lol.

I was going to bid for a small top up at 60 cents today but I see I am too slow, now bid 65 cents. Very happy holder.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-01-2021 at 10:49 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Buyers today@ .60 and .65 buy no offers , Im picking that there wont be any short of $1-00 !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Buyers today@ .60 and .65 buy no offers , Im picking that there wont be any short of $1-00 !
    There you go shares now available @ $1-28 Percy your a Millionaire several times over, well done patience does it !

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    First seller out of the blocks at $1.28

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    First seller out of the blocks at $1.28
    Exciting times. Will get really exciting when somebody buys at $1.28!

Advanced Member

70-1.00 50,000*20000

Very good to see you back Mr Beagle. I was hoping to see your thoughts on this exciting new development.