sharetrader
Page 95 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Should PAZ add the same ingredients, I am achieving with their Bone +Joint AiOra tablets,to their pet food, I think it will not be just the Beagles,but all the Worlds' Labradors who will be barking with joy...
    Is it true Labradors have a loader bark than Beagles?
    Perhaps we need to run a Lab experiment to find out
    I agree and was wondering the same thing myself. One wonders whether with PAZ's pharmaceutical accreditation whether they might look into pet supplements in due course ?
    Can't help noticing that Chewy listed in the US market is up 400% this year. Some of their pet supplements are here https://www.chewy.com/b/vitamins-supplements-374
    Gargantuan sized market...plenty of room for a clean green producer from good old N.Z. Many people treat their pets as just as important as any other member of the family.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-01-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Swala View Post
    Exciting times. Will get really exciting when somebody buys at $1.28!
    Yes it will but I think we are a long way from that, but we will get there. First sale post announcement is up 20% on proce before announcement which is pretty healthy.

Percy thanks for your further exxplanations. It seems material to me that they disclose the full detail and terms of the option and also important that the Directors have agree to a 3 years of no substantial selling. That is a great vote of confidence from them, as expected.

I agree with Sideshow Bob that we need to temper our enthusiasm with the pet food plan. I´ve watched both SAN & SEK enter this market. While SEK has had some success, it has been a slow hard slog for both of them.

Guru

Todays sales @ .70.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes it will but I think we are a long way from that, but we will get there. First sale post announcement is up 20% on proce before announcement which is pretty healthy.

Percy thanks for your further exxplanations. It seems material to me that they disclose the full detail and terms of the option and also important that the Directors have agree to a 3 years of no substantial selling. That is a great vote of confidence from them, as expected.

I agree with Sideshow Bob that we need to temper our enthusiasm with the pet food plan. I´ve watched both SAN & SEK enter this market. While SEK has had some success, it has been a slow hard slog for both of them.
    Genuine question mate. Do you think the pet treats and pet supplements market is different to generic pet food ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Genuine question mate. Do you think the pet treats and pet supplements market is different to generic pet food ?
    I would expect so. But freely admit I have never studied the pet food/treats business at all so no point asking me much about it :-)
    May have to start looking into it, now that PAZ is heading there in a reasonably big way, if I get back to NZ for a holiday later this year sometime !!
    Last edited by iceman; 19-01-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I would expect so. But freely admit I have never studied the pet food/treats business at all so no point asking me much about it :-)
    May have to start looking into it now that PAZ is heading there in a reasonably big way, if I get back to NZ for a holiday later this year sometime !!
    Hope you do make it back mate. 2020 was a very tough year for you.

I feel like a bad parent now lol (Although I have really loved all the dogs I have owned I have never got into giving them pet treats and supplements). That said whenever they needed to go to the vet there was never any hesitation and one dog was on arthritis medication for quite some time.

I think a lot of older dogs end up on arthritis meds so Percy mate, you may be on to something suggesting Aiora bone and joint tablets be mixed in with pet treats ! Could be a huge market for that so please be sure to mention that to Craig.

percy

I think a lot of older dogs end up on arthritis meds so Percy mate, you may be on to something suggesting Aiora bone and joint tablets be mixed in with pet treats ! Could be a huge market for that so please be sure to mention that to Craig.
    No need to.
    In my experience Craig is 3 or 4 years ahead of us with his thinking....lol.

Ours get through a bottle of Omega King Salmon Oil at $22 every couple of weeks

Lamb Puff treats go down well .... 8 bucks for 80 grams

Supplements and treats (cats and dogs) big earner for pet related businesses on top of regular food stuff

But yummiest of all is Possyum. Go broke if that is all they ate so a sprinkle over top of regular food. Possyum guy has turned 70,000 possums into 100,000 kg of Possyum ...in total his business Fond Foods sells 3,500,000 kgs of dog food out of a factory in Paeroa ..and he only a small player
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

NZ King Salmon sell $1.6m of their Onega oil

Sales growth slide 28
    https://198i9o1t5qhfqwhf2z86x4y1-wpe...esentation.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Ours get through a bottle of Omega King Salmon Oil at $22 every couple of weeks

Lamb Puff treats go down well .... 8 bucks for 80 grams

Supplements and treats (cats and dogs) big earner for pet related businesses on top of regular food stuff

But yummiest of all is Possyum. Go broke if that is all they ate so a sprinkle over top of regular food. Possyum guy has turned 70,000 possums into 100,000 kg of Possyum ...in total his business Fond Foods sells 3,500,000 kgs of dog food out of a factory in Paeroa ..and he only a small player
    We saw that segment on the news or whatever it was about that factory. I have been buying it ever since feed my dog 50 % Possyum and 50 % dried dog food.
    The local supermarkets here are often sold out of possyum, Dog loves it and I note it's very high in protein compared to a lot of the dog rolls.