Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
Good morning Percy and thank you.

As I mentioned, on a learning curve. Helping a friend a few days ago to set up his online portfolio, also unlisted King Country Energy came up. This was one I got interested in a few years ago but forgot about, but had it listed I may well have got into it.

And thanks for the warning, well heeded. Which is why I'm one of the last big spenders as I learn - I'm reluctant to spend too much, but already wish I had with one of the Aus. shells I recently got into!

I'm beginning to recognise my investing style, and seeing part of that being to take small bites at something I'm keen on, and finding I learn quite a lot more in the experience.

So in my cautiousness I am more likely to take a bite of around a quarter that of yours! Which makes me wonder if I should bother, but again, it's a good teaching tool without the prospect of perhaps losing too much.

I hope the sun is shining for you down there, and that you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Yes nice weather,very pleasant weekend.Nothing much to do yesterday,but had to engage brain trying to keep,or get up to speed with PGC thread.I brought 20,000 PAZ on 15/4/2009 at 2.5cents,total cost of $567.50.Was interested in the company,but was un sure whether they would run out of money or not.I rang the CEO last year before the AGM asking him to post his speach at the AGM so I could read it on line.What he did do was to post a link to Otago Daily Times who covered the meeting.Nice guy,easy to speak to and was happy to talk to me about the company.Depends on dates,but I would like to go to the AGM next year.The latest result was a lot better than I expected,so that is why I increased my holding.Glad you did not take offence with my warnings.