sharetrader
Page 122 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1527

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Swala View Post
    Good share volumes going through yesterday - very encouraging!
    At 75c though so not really encouraging, next bid off the line at 65c, punters getting impatient as its a long time between drinks here, I expect the company are in grind it out mode currently. Disc-I did buy a portion of those that sold at 75c. Lol
    Last edited by couta1; 30-09-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Banned

Watching this keen seller of just over 87k shares, they started out at 76c a while ago and are now at 71c. Lol

You all might be interested in this
    https://www.snowballeffect.co.nz/off...560q/#overview

capital raise for a company in very similar catagory to PAZ but targeting the retail rather than manufacturing side of things. Growing very quickly and targeting a younger demographic.

valuation is 1.71x revnue

based in christchurch just like PAZ

i’m considering buying in

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    You all might be interested in this
    https://www.snowballeffect.co.nz/off...560q/#overview

capital raise for a company in very similar catagory to PAZ but targeting the retail rather than manufacturing side of things. Growing very quickly and targeting a younger demographic.

valuation is 1.71x revnue

based in christchurch just like PAZ

i’m considering buying in
    A couple of thoughts.
    Note the existence of A and B shares, with B shares being non voting. While this is common in some overseas markets its far less common here and something I think is an egregious breech of the rights of being a shareholder and as a matter of principle I wouldn't invest a single dollar no matter how compelling, or speculative the metrics were. I see they're forecast to make a loss this year and then magically grow absolutely heaps by FY23. Is it too early for a Tui ? Good luck with it. I hope Paul Homes daughter Millie as the key influencer has put her methamphetamine habit well and truly behind her and spreading her Dad's money around amongst a well diversified portfolio of investments where she gets equal voting rights... Looks highly speculative to me.

FWIW by way of comparison PAZ's market cap is 8.4 times revenue compared to 1.7 times.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-10-2021 at 12:42 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A couple of thoughts.
    Note the existence of A and B shares, with B shares being non voting. While this is common in some overseas markets its far less common here and something I think is an egregious breech of the rights of being a shareholder and as a matter of principle I wouldn't invest a single dollar no matter how compelling, or speculative the metrics were. I see they're forecast to make a loss this year and then magically grow absolutely heaps by FY23. Is it too early for a Tui ? Good luck with it. I hope Paul Homes daughter Millie as the key influencer has put her methamphetamine habit well and truly behind her and spreading her Dad's money around amongst a well diversified portfolio of investments where she gets equal voting rights... Looks highly speculative to me.

FWIW by way of comparison PAZ's market cap is 8.4 times revenue compared to 1.7 times.
    Should you buy any of these shares how would you sell them.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Should you buy any of these shares how would you sell them.?

typically getting bought by a bigger player looking to buy growth engine bolt ons as many are fairly stagnant but have cash, it would look something like this

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...tional-backers

the main thing that got my attention was the serious demand and brand loyalty I saw from their customers on their instagram so they’re definitely doing something right but have decided to stay clear as I do think its a red flag have millie holmes closely associated with them.

percy

typically getting bought by a bigger player looking to buy growth engine bolt ons as many are fairly stagnant but have cash, it would look something like this

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...tional-backers

the main thing that got my attention was the serious demand and brand loyalty I saw from their customers on their instagram so they’re definitely doing something right but have decided to stay clear as I do think its a red flag have millie holmes closely associated with them.
    Really pleasing seeing these people having a go.Very well set out document.
    All like the Body Shop,but online.
    Hope it is not like me not taking a friend's advice to buy A2 milk shares at 17 cents.
    To make it worse he keeps reminding me..lol.

Hope it is not like me not taking a friend's advice to buy A2 milk shares at 17 cents.

oh dear that hits a bit close to home

i had a sit down with one of then directors of A2 in 2015, he couldn’t stop raving about it, telling me all about its potential, silly me only bought in 3 years later when the shareprice was about 17x what it was when he urged me to buy.

we live and learn or at least I hope so !

luckily he never reminds me
    Last edited by Mr Slothbear; 16-10-2021 at 08:15 AM.

Ha, had a mate holding 700k ATM shares, who kept telling me to get on board at 0.10 cents. Eventually did get on board at 7 bucks ...

Banned

oh dear that hits a bit close to home

i had a sit down with one of then directors of A2 in 2015, he couldn’t stop raving about it, telling me all about its potential, silly me only bought in 3 years later when the shareprice was about 17x what it was when he urged me to buy.

we live and learn or at least I hope so !

luckily he never reminds me
    Sure if you got in early you could have made a lot but in the main A2 has been a wealth destruction company, its had 11 billion wiped off its market cap and anyone buying and holding since 2017 is in the red, it may or may not get back to its glory days. PAZ on the other hand is yet to have its glory days and thats why I hold a good number of them.
    Last edited by couta1; 17-10-2021 at 08:05 AM.