sharetrader
Page 83 of 153 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Beat the Bank - I love your user handle, well chosen and welcome on board with PAZ. For what its worth I bough more GNE yesterday, expected gross yield 7.5% and got back into HLG today at $4.12, expected gross yield 9%, both bought for yield with term deposit money that had matured that the bank "kindly" offered to reinvest for me at 1.5%.

Speaking of beating the bank, (which won't be hard in this instance), I have some more money maturing next month of Kiwibonds and was "completely blown away" by their "outstanding" reinvestment rate offer of 0.25% per annum (that's not a typo !!!!!)...so I need to come up with some more idea's and will run the ruler over Blis in due course.

Those coming on board at ~ 55 cents with PAZ have got themselves a real bargain in my view. My forecast is for eps of 2.4 - 2.5 cps this year up 90-100% on last year which itself was up over 100%. Forward PE at 55 cents is just 22 times for a company growing earnings at 100% per annum. That's quite frankly ridiculous, (normal for a market PE of over 50 for a company growing at 100%) and I expect the shares to hit $1 before the end of 2021.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-08-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

[QUOTE=couta1;837343]Topped up my last big lot at an avg price of 46.9c about 3 weeks before results come out courtesy of what appeared to be an estate sell down. PS-Beagle just keep your dirty paws off that sell button for at least 3 yrs, repeat to yourself, I must not sell over and over whilst looking in a mirror.[/QUOTE]

Dirty paws I love it You're quite right me ol mate. It might also be useful to tell myself while looking side on to the mirror with my fat belly fully extended, you don't need another big feed anytime soon
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-08-2020 at 04:35 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Half page advert in today's Mainlander section of The Press ,for PAZ's AiOra range.
    All 50% off at The Chemist Warehouse.

Thanks for the reminder mate.
    I just ordered a couple of the blackcurrant vascular, calcium and gut and brain ones and a bunch of other supplants and other vitamins from other manufacturers because I am fat and lazy and need all the support I can get Its not hard to spend $200+ at the Chemist warehouse !
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-08-2020 at 11:58 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Half page advert in today's Mainlander section of The Press ,for PAZ's AiOra range.
    All 50% off at The Chemist Warehouse.
    Pity we can’t get 50% off the share price

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Pity we can’t get 50% off the share price
    They ran that sale last year lol...sorry couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Beat the Bank - I love your user handle, well chosen and welcome on board with PAZ. For what its worth I bough more GNE yesterday, expected gross yield 7.5% and got back into HLG today at $4.12, expected gross yield 9%, both bought for yield with term deposit money that had matured that the bank "kindly" offered to reinvest for me at 1.5%.

Speaking of beating the bank, (which won't be hard in this instance), I have some more money maturing next month of Kiwibonds and was "completely blown away" by their "outstanding" reinvestment rate offer of 0.25% per annum (that's not a typo !!!!!)...so I need to come up with some more idea's and will run the ruler over Blis in due course.

Those coming on board at ~ 55 cents with PAZ have got themselves a real bargain in my view. My forecast is for eps of 2.4 - 2.5 cps this year up 90-100% on last year which itself was up over 100%. Forward PE for FY20 at 55 cents is just 22 times for a company growing earnings at 100% per annum. That's quite frankly ridiculous, (normal for a market PE of over 50 for a company growing at 100%) and I expect the shares to hit $1 before the end of 2021.
    Looks like the NZX is compromised for a while. Pretty sure the unlisted market is still working...might be worth revisiting the above post...some very nice gains I've had on GNE and HLG in just 9 days since that post...PAZ next ? If a company is growing earnings at 100% per annum then the shares are worth about 8% more each month. Hmmm...maybe we should be thinking about FY21 and FY22 earnings ?

P.S. Box from Chemist Warehouse arrived today choc-a-bloc full of PAZ goodies. Took one of everything with my lunch and I'm feeling super pumped !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-08-2020 at 02:12 PM.

https://www.aioranz.com/ These things really work !
    I felt super yesterday afternoon...was almost bouncing off the walls and couldn't get my mind to stop thinking until just after midnight.
    So effective its probably best to take them in the morning with breakfast so you can get to sleep at your normal bedtime.

[QUOTE=Beagle;839875]https://www.aioranz.com/ These things really work !
    I felt super yesterday afternoon...was almost bouncing off the walls and couldn't get my mind to stop thinking until just after midnight.

Thanks for your comments Beagle. I hear that the Cannasouth product can assist with dealing to both the medicinal and financial highs you get from PAZ

Dilettante

[QUOTE=Beat the Bank;840373]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.aioranz.com/ These things really work !

Thanks for your comments Beagle. I hear that the Cannasouth product can assist with dealing to both the medicinal and financial highs you get from PAZ
    Post of the week :-) Have a good weekend !!