sharetrader
Page 75 of 153 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

The capital raise.
    Yes doing in tandem with shifting to NZX would save the issues they had with their last capital raise.[wife and I had to get Craigs to sign a form that we knew what we were doing.Forbar would not do this for their clients.As most shareholders at the time were Dunedin based,it caused big problems].
    I would expect an update on this NZX listing in their 7th August half year result announcement,and I would think their future projections will be a lot clearer.[and super exciting]
    I noted on my morning walk a few days ago,a lot of equipment for the new [third] extraction plant has arrived.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The capital raise.
    Yes doing in tandem with shifting to NZX would save the issues they had with their last capital raise.[wife and I had to get Craigs to sign a form that we knew what we were doing.Forbar would not do this for their clients.As most shareholders at the time were Dunedin based,it caused big problems].
    I would expect an update on this NZX listing in their 7th August half year result announcement,and I would think their future projections will be a lot clearer.[and super exciting]
    I noted on my morning walk a few days ago,a lot of equipment for the new [third] extraction plant has arrived.
    Percy, After the AGM I spoke to a senior manager who said after I asked about a C R and move to the NZX , his comment was not at this stage for both questions, next year, maybe, need more runs on the board.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Percy, After the AGM I spoke to a senior manager who said after I asked about a C R and move to the NZX , his comment was not at this stage for both questions, next year, maybe, need more runs on the board.
    Thanks,that makes good sense to me.
    And that raises the question, will we see a placement earlier.?
    Last edited by percy; 18-06-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks,that makes good sense to me.
    And that raises the question, will we see a placement earlier.?
    Not at this stage , management are comfortable with the company situation for now.

percy

Not at this stage , management are comfortable with the company situation for now.
    Excellent..............

7 August half year result and full year forecast can't come soon enough. Shares under pressure. https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1590377628
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Not long now until 7th August.
    In the meantime I see a lot of the third extraction plant's equipment is on site.
    Earthworks have also commenced at the corner on Nuttrall Drive. Be interesting seeing what they build there.

percy

Well with not a lot of buying support,and only three weeks until their 7th August announcement I put in an opportunist bid at 35 cents this morning.Woke someone up, who then topped me at 40 cents.Last sale price was 45 cents.Be interesting seeing what the next sale price will be.Even more interesting will be seeing whether the 7th August announcement will see the share price over 60 cents.?...lol.

Looking forward to the update. Remember folks, Rome wasn't built in a day even for fast growing companies like this one. I reckon the most important investment tool with this one is the patience to hold really long term.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Shares under pressure
    It doesn't appear it was such a ridiculous move to bail at 0.42 - which is that famous mid-point now (between bid and offer).

I should have kept my eyes on the ball more to get back in again but grandkids for the last two weeks!
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....