sharetrader
Page 53 of 154 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Dilettante

This one sure has stubbornly ignored the market panic this week. Losing hope of filling my 25c order :-(

One of those stocks you'd be happy to own for a decade if the market shut down :-) Sold out of almost everything but keeping this one
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

S/P has run up from 19c when the half year result came out on 1st aug, now 33.5c thats 75%. Has it got for ahead of itself?

Outlook
    The company forecast for year-end pre-tax profit was $2.8m on turnover of $14.5m but has now been revised to $3.9m on turnover of $16.3m.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    S/P has run up from 19c when the half year result came out on 1st aug, now 33.5c thats 75%. Has it got for ahead of itself?

Outlook
    The company forecast for year-end pre-tax profit was $2.8m on turnover of $14.5m but has now been revised to $3.9m on turnover of $16.3m.

We'll find out soon enough. Thankfully there's something left in my portfolio to keep me interested. 95%+ Cash is really boring in one's portfolio especially with auto-sum on one's spreadsheet so you don't even get the joy of counting it any more...https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...2283&FORM=VIRE
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

We will. Forgot to add mkt cap $73.5 mill. (unlisted)
    Go easy on the snacks Beagle , boredom can be dangerous
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 29-02-2020 at 05:29 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

Outlook

Well last May when PAZ's agm was held, the sp was 13 cents,so has gone up 157.7% since then.
    The question I ask my self is; will it go up another 157.7% from this May to next May, or will we have to settle for the modest 75%.we have had to settle for since last August?
    Then I ask myself how many PAZ would I buy should I win the PowerBall $50mil tonight,keeping in mind it looks like the big seller has few, if any, left to sell.?
    What would I pay.?
    Maybe I am asking myself to many questions,.?.........lol.

Well one question answered.I did not win the PowerBall.!!
    Last edited by percy; 01-03-2020 at 07:51 AM.

real price no longer 33.5 is it?

bidders at 26, so this stock is not unaffected.
    However like most other holders this is true long term stuff for me.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    real price no longer 33.5 is it?

bidders at 26, so this stock is not unaffected.
    However like most other holders this is true long term stuff for me.
    Liquidity has finally become an issue.
    Should,heavens forbid, the result be a shocker, we will find the exit doors shut,where upon our thoughts will turn back to that wonderful share market definition of a long term holding.
    A short term one that did not work out....lol.
    However. I am forever hopeful of a great result, and look forward to the share price passing through 35 cents on its way to 40 cents..
    Last edited by percy; 02-03-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Liquidity has finally become an issue.

definition of a long term holding.
    A short term one that did not work out....lol.
    I would consider liquidity has always been an issue ;+)

Such a good definition.

I'm not so hopeful of capital gains in the short term myself - these are more caused by money supply and equity demand , but no matter... am confident of management.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

PharmaZen Timetable
    2 March 2020 General Announcement

Firm: Pharmazen Limited
    Security: Pharmazen Ords
    The PharmaZen Board of Directors confirm PharmaZen Limited has finalised its 2019 Financial Statement (subject to auditor review and confirmation).
    The Company has achieved its full year profit guidance, (provided August 1, 2019) and has exceeded the full year sales guidance of 16.3m.
    A summary of the financial results and general business commentary will be released Tuesday, March 24th.
    The Company’s Annual General Meeting will be held 25th May 2020 at 12:30pm at the BNZ Partners Business Centre, Christchurch – Ōtautahi Room, ,L4, 111 Cashel Street, Christchurch 8011
    Craig L. McIntosh
    Director