sharetrader
Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

lol JT yes I know I'm late to the paz party.
    Very much a risk play from a portfolio view and is considered as a completely illiquid investment with a sturdy LT perspective
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Whats your average now percy, im 1c shy of a double bagger but havnt increased my holding atp.
    Do not know.!.I would guess about 7 to 8 cents.
    At the start of the thread I note I brought some at 3.5 cents.Slowly added on positive results/outlooks, and "went for the doctor" when they had a rights issue at 7 cents.Applied for heaps more than I was entitled to,and got them all.
    Peat.I think the real PAZ party is yet to start,and I am thinking of rounding up the wife's holding by another 20,000.
    Last edited by percy; 05-11-2019 at 12:35 PM.

You're pretty keen Percy topping up at 25 cents (given some on here know you have a substantial holding already).
    I'm pretty sure of those on here, you know the company best and also pretty sure in the long run 25 cents will prove to be a visionary buy, (FY19 PE based on forecast is 18 at 23 cents). My hound's nose for a feed is definitely picking up the scent of a very tasty feed coming, (extremely tasty, like my Mum's apple crumble pie), with this but my brain tells me to wait and let them get some more runs on the board before topping up more, (I know I can't expect any more kind donations from Coutta1 lol). My nose is doing battle with my bean counting brain, its a bit of a bugger being a bean counting Beagle lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-11-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

The 17,846 was just to take the wife's holding to an even sort of number.Thinking of buying another 20,000 would take our combined holdings to an even number too.!?
    Stupid I know.I usually do not bother about numbers,always glad of what I do have.Buying 17,846 or 37,846 would cost under $10,000.Very little compared to the value of our total PAZ holdings.Yes our PAZ holdings are Couta1 sized.
    Yes I think 25 cents will look cheap in a couple of years time.
    I do not know who holds the Leveraged 6,380,000 holding.May be the big seller's leftovers,or may be a new holder.?
    So if the big seller has gone, I think we will see the share price at or over 30cents by PAZ's full year result,due late March,early April, next year.Perhaps the sp would have been over 30 cents already had there not been the big seller .?
    And a positive agm will see the sp over 40 cents.
    PE of 18 at 23 cents for 2019.2020 will be PAZ's first full year of "full production",so I doubt we will see another 100% growth,however it could be well over 40%.?A lot will depend on acceptance of their new products.
    Next announcements are looked forward to with heightened interest.?
    Last edited by percy; 05-11-2019 at 04:35 PM.

I re-read all my posts in this whole thread. and a few of yours too percy.
    we were talking about it at 3-4 c way back in the early part of the decade and then climbing to 7-8 wow.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Like you Percy now that FY19 is almost over I am pondering / speculating on what the numbers might look like for FY20 given the full years annualization of newly released products, one of which from memory is being released about now very late in the year, maybe only 1-2 months sales this year from that one ? "The fourth quarter 2019 will see the commissioning of resin column facility for botanical extraction and the first of our finished product ranges – AiOra™ will be available at retail".

My sense is 25 cents is probably going to look very cheap 1 year from now in the rear view mirror...not so sure about those other price targets and timelines you mentioned but on a one year view 25 cents doesn't look like an unreasonable ask. That said the forecasted profit growth for FY19 is very substantial and it would be nice to see those results achieved and the runs on the board...
    The company forecast for year-end pre-tax profit was $2.8m on turnover of $14.5m but has now been revised to $3.9m on turnover of $16.3m. Extract from half year announcement. Half year update:-
    Turnover forecast increase of $1.8m but profit forecast increase of $1.1m on just $1.8m more sales ? Must be a pretty fancy margin on the newly released product ?

Food for thought. What does this suggest about the net profit growth for FY20 given a full years annualization of these new high margin products ?

I think the profit growth for FY20 could be very good given there was other new product released half way through FY19 as well, so "could be well over 40%" is a good way to describe the prospects. It could be well over 50% too Then again one must consider the marketing spend to support new product launch...probably best we don't ask Jayne Herdlicka to help
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-11-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Price building nicely, the next financials will tell all imo .

Advanced Member

Anyone able to have a word and get Direct broking to up the reval price from .19 ????

Guru

Bid at .24 now, coming along nicely!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Anyone able to have a word and get Direct broking to up the reval price from .19 ????
    Just give them a call on their 0800 number. It worked when I asked them to raise it to 19c not so far back ! Its a shame the USX shares don't update automatically