sharetrader
Page 104 of 153 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1527

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks once again to Percy for bringing this to our attention at re 13c.
    Yes we are all in the
    Percy
    Appreciation
    Zone

Count me in on that too.Thank you Percy. I have followed this thread for a couple of years now. Started buying just over a year ago and now my second biggest holding at an average price of 43cts. Holding for the long term and wouldn't be surprised to see this circa $5 within 10 years.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Yes we are all in the
    Percy
    Appreciation
    Zone
    yep I am also in the Percy Appreciation Zone! Thank you Percy

Me too but late to the party so hoping the SP doesn’t rocket too high before I can get some!
    Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    yep I am also in the Percy Appreciation Zone! Thank you Percy

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Who said they want a NZX listing SKE does O K in the unlisted !
    I don´t think we can ignore the fact that PAZ now has a European investment fund as a relatively large SH and I think it is only reasonable to assume they will want PAZ listed on a bigger platform, when the time is right, so they can more accurately account for and alter (increase/decrease) their holding in the future.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I don´t think we can ignore the fact that PAZ now has a European investment fund as a relatively large SH and I think it is only reasonable to assume they will want PAZ listed on a bigger platform, when the time is right, so they can more accurately account for and alter (increase/decrease) their holding in the future.
    Yes that could be the case , but IMO PAZ should "take big steps cautiously " !

https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/s...ine/4467/aiora Some extra good deals for a limited time. I loaded up. Some reckon blackcurrants are a super food, PAZ has its own blackcurrant product which I reckon works very well. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/blackc...QZFKBYMACNXOE/
    I think its clear there's huge growth coming in the years ahead so no surprise to see the share price reflecting that. I'm looking forward to hearing more about their pet food plans. Demand for all things companion animals and everything required to treat them as a valuable member of the family has absolutely exploded due to Covid. The price of popular breed pure bred puppies has tripled or even quadrupled and in some cases even more from that I have observed and that's by no means a phenomenon exclusive to N.Z., its world-wide ! Seeing as they have a whole new factory and multiple dryers coming that are dedicated to pet food it would be nice to know a lot more about their plans. Specifically, what is it that's going to be unique about their pet food that sets it apart from other products in the market already ? Hopefully some info will be forthcoming at the annual meeting. I won't be attending but am looking forward to Percy's report and anyone else who chimes in too.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-05-2021 at 09:28 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Disappointing that PAZ couldnt hold $1-00 !
    Last edited by whatsup; 24-05-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Percy and friends attending the annual meeting tomorrow. Lots of questions about their pet food plans please.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Percy and friends attending the annual meeting tomorrow. Lots of questions about their pet food plans please.
    Will/Can there be a videolink, if so how can we like up ?