sharetrader
Page 21 of 153 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

3,570,000 traded at 15 cents so far today.
    I suspect Suse got his/her a/c up and running.!.lol.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    3,570,000 traded at 15 cents so far today.
    I suspect Suse got his/her a/c up and running.!.lol.
    Question was this trade the last of the rights hang over or is it a current S Her selling, great that there is demand from a investor ( current S Her or new S Her ! )

percy

As far as I can find out, it is an original director/shareholder who did not want PAZ to spend the big dollars on expansion.
    He resigned as a director a number of years ago,and has been slowly feeding shares on to the market,rather than just dumping his shares.The retiring Chairman,the new Chairman,director Wayne Burt,the CEO,and the JBWere shareholding, all added to their holdings,as did I ,and another large shareholder, in the capital raise.None of us have sold any.
    As at last September the seller had just over 19mil shares.I do not know how many he currently holds .

Guru

As far as I can find out, it is an original director/shareholder who did not want PAZ to spend the big dollars on expansion.
    He resigned as a director a number of years ago,and has been slowly feeding shares on to the market,rather than just dumping his shares.The retiring Chairman,the new Chairman,director Wayne Burt,the CEO,and the JBWere shareholding, all added to their holdings,as did I ,and another large shareholder, in the capital raise.None of us have sold any.
    As at last September the seller had just over 19mil shares.I do not know how many he currently holds .

Thanks percy, gives me an understand on the situation, imo until this position is sorted the future of PAZ will de driven by its results, I guess that this is the disadvantage of the unregulated unlisted market, no insider updates of their share holdings, buying, selling
    and current share holdings.

Dilettante

You can't.
    The following brokers deal on usx.co.nz
    Craigs
    FZNC
    Forsyth Barr
    Hamilton Hindin Greene
    J B Were
    Hobson Wealth.
    I note FNZC own DB, so try them.email info@fnzc.co.nz or phone 04 474 4400.
    I can't find his post but Minimoke said he contacted FNZC and had his account up and running within an hour.
    You can indeed buy through Direct Broking. First you have to sign an Unlisted Disclaimer Form. Once that's done you can call them on their 0800 805777 to place and order.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You can indeed buy through Direct Broking. First you have to sign an Unlisted Disclaimer Form. Once that's done you can call them on their 0800 805777 to place and order.
    Thanks for that.
    Good to know.
    Positive.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I may have missed this in the last 14 pages, but how do you buy unlisted shares. I only have a direct broking account not a sharebroker or anything? I cant seem to see a way to do it on DB if I wanted to.
    Ring DB, tell them you want to trade on Unlisted, they'll make you sign some form, then you can trade - but by phone only.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Ring DB, tell them you want to trade on Unlisted, they'll make you sign some form, then you can trade - but by phone only.
    I did this today and got my first PAZ shares. They sent me an emailed disclaimer form and then just call them and place the order

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I did this today and got my first PAZ shares. They sent me an emailed disclaimer form and then just call them and place the order
    3,500,000 at $0.15. Respect!

Thanks - thats just prompted our seller to lift price to $0.16

percy

Welcome aboard Iceman.
    I can't find out how many the big seller has left to sell,as all I have is The NZ Companies Office list of shareholders as of September last year.
    Very roughly over 19 mil shares have been sold over the past 6 months,although PAZ site shows 21.5mil traded during the past year.Very few were traded in the first half,so perhaps there may have been over 19 mil traded in the past 6 months.
    I would guess most have come from the large seller who had 19 mil shares.
    Therefore the big seller may have less than 5 mil left yet to sell,perhaps fewer.
    I may be over optimistic, but I think once these 5 mil,or less, find a nice happy caring home, we will see the sp over 20 cents.
    This will off course be helped by Sharetrader's being able to buy via Direct Broking.
    Last edited by percy; 07-06-2019 at 07:20 AM.