I think Pharmazen is one to throw in the bottom drawer for a while. Had a good run on shareprice over an extended period, well underway with their plant expansion - but now has to deliver and put runs on the board.

Challenge is to double turnover, and like Beagle says, presumably double profit, then accordingly to the USX site, 1.8c eps now to 3.6c eps - 39.5 PE now, to potential 19.7 P/E at todays price. This is with increasing electricty pricing (with many rolling off old electricity contracts and I've heard some horror stories), pressure on labour supply and pricing, and also shipping challenges.

Their new initiatives such as DOT and Aiora are great, but B2C marketing is alot different to B2B. Takes time, effort, skill, patience and money - but the payoff is in margin - especially on the capsule business. I envisage this will be cream, if they work out.

I look as a comparison to the only other company I hold on the USX - SFF. Not too dissimilar in market cap, but PE of 3.3 and potentially another very solid result coming.