sharetrader
Page 69 of 153 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    This is what I thought a few months ago but once the wider sharemarket took a dive the bids dried up very fast and out came the sellers. Could easily happen again but bit’ve a coin toss
    Clearly we live in strange times and it is impossible to forecast anything right now. But I am expecting a good forward looking statement on Monday with much of the new capacity on line now and I'm hopeful we will not see SP in it the twenties (cents that is) again. Time will tell.

percy

A year ago just before PAZ's agm the share price was 13 cents.
    A month later after the exciting agm presentation the share price was up over 50% to 20 cents.
    Their September upgrade saw the share price rise a further 25% to 25 cents.
    AGM is next Monday.
    I rather think PAZ's agm outlook statement will see the share price into the forties.
    The big seller we have taken advantage of over the past year, appears to have gone.
    Last edited by percy; 21-05-2020 at 07:46 AM.

It is a rare company that is not being materially affected by Covid 19. I hope PAZ is such a company but after very careful thought I am not prepared to gamble 40 cents a share to lift my stake "on the blind". That's a historical PE of 30 and I've never been a dog that likes paying 30 times earnings before so won't change my colours now.
    More information is required so we can work out the forward PE before 40 cents is justified in my opinion. Looking forward to Monday.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    It is a rare company that is not being materially affected by Covid 19. I hope PAZ is such a company but after very careful thought I am not prepared to gamble 40 cents a share to lift my stake "on the blind". That's a historical PE of 30 and I've never been a dog that likes paying 30 times earnings before so won't change my colours now.
    More information is required so we can work out the forward PE before 40 cents is justified in my opinion. Looking forward to Monday.

encapsulates my thoughts very well.

I agree with you Percy that I think it’ll be a great meeting with more good news but a little caution never hurt and my purchases have been at good prices. I don’t have a problem paying a P/e of 30 as have done so very happily for A2 in the past but will depend how the numbers look

Likewise looking forward to monday

1 more sleep to go Percy
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-05-2020 at 01:38 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    1 more sleep to go Percy
    Getting so excited........
    Don't think I will be able to sleep.
    May try counting dollars rather than sheep.
    On second thoughts that may not be such a good idea,as I will be up all night.!..lol.

ps.Be more to count tomorrow night..?

Guru

Percy, I have printed off the latest report but cannot see the top 20 shareholders, where is that info, companies office ?

percy

Go to NZ Companies Office.
    Pharmazen limited.
    shareholdings [26]
    or documents [138] then scroll down 27 mar BKSH extensive shareholder list.

I did ask Vince on his opinion whether or not I could post the extensive list,but never heard back from him.
    Last edited by percy; 25-05-2020 at 09:51 AM.

someone is keen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    someone is keen
    50,000 at 40 cents.Seller at 42 has 25,000 for sale.
    More astute than keen.?....lol.
    Last edited by percy; 25-05-2020 at 09:43 AM.