sharetrader
Page 15 of 153 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Well, done my bit to support current SP by buying in. Just sold my THL holdings so thought I needed to put some of my proceeds into another risky category. PAZ seems lower risk to me at the moment - thin trading aside. Risk currently mitigated by too high paper gains in ATM. This gives me more flexibility with risk.

I like their cash, flow, profitability and completion of factory. Should now just be a focus on sales/marketing.

Time I supported a local company - might pop into the factory one day when passing.

Think I've paid a bit over the odds - but wanted to get in before the AGM. Should be a good opportunity to refresh market with news on plans for the year. 1st of the month is my portfolio assessment day so also a good time to rid my self of dross and top up with other opportunities.

I've followed a few of the recent trades - seems to be a lurker there happy to offload at 0.13 (couldn't tempt them at 0.12) but other than that not a lot of appetite to sell.

Now time to sit back and see how this pans out over the next 5 years.

Edit. Got all excited when I checked my Direct Broking account. The trade has gone through already and seems I'm already up 669%. Thats just Paztastic!
    Last edited by minimoke; 01-05-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Well, done my bit to support current SP by buying in. Just sold my THL holdings so thought I needed to put some of my proceeds into another risky category. PAZ seems lower risk to me at the moment - thin trading aside. Risk currently mitigated by too high paper gains in ATM. This gives me more flexibility with risk.

I like their cash, flow, profitability and completion of factory. Should now just be a focus on sales/marketing.

Time I supported a local company - might pop into the factory one day when passing.

Think I've paid a bit over the odds - but wanted to get in before the AGM. Should be a good opportunity to refresh market with news on plans for the year. 1st of the month is my portfolio assessment day so also a good time to rid my self of dross and top up with other opportunities.

I've followed a few of the recent trades - seems to be a lurker there happy to offload at 0.13 (couldn't tempt them at 0.12) but other than that not a lot of appetite to sell.

Now time to sit back and see how this pans out over the next 5 years.
    MM, Yes concur with your thoughts, I would love to attend the AGM but live in the N I so not too easy for me but Im picking that it will be very up beat at they now have their ducks in a row, should be well worth attending may be next yeat.

Note also the capper holding @ .13 but hopefully will disappear after the AGM. luck to all holders.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    MM, Yes concur with your thoughts, I would love to attend the AGM but live in the N I so not too easy for me but Im picking that it will be very up beat at they now have their ducks in a row, should be well worth attending may be next yeat.

Note also the capper holding @ .13 but hopefully will disappear after the AGM. luck to all holders.
    I have to drop someone off at the airport at just before 11am ,so if you decided to come down I could meet you between 11 am and 11.30 am.The meeting starts at 12.30pm.
    16th may.Would get you back to the airport after the meeting.You would need a flight leaving after 3.30 pm.Last year the day after the agm they posted their agm presentation on USX site.I expect they will do the same this year.
    The large overhang.I think it is one of the original shareholders moving on.If I am right he still has a lot left to sell,but appears to be in no hurry.
    Last edited by percy; 01-05-2019 at 03:46 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have to drop someone off at the airport at just before 11am ,so if you decided to come down I could meet you between 11 am and 11.30 am.The meeting starts at 12.30pm.
    16th may.Would get you back to the airport after the meeting.You would need a flight leaving after 3.30 pm.Last year the day after the agm they posted their agm presentation on USX site.I expect they will do the same this year.
    The large overhang.I think it is one of the original shareholders moving on.If I am right he still has a lot left to sell,but appears to be in no hurry.
    Percy, Thank you for your kind offer , I have had a look at airfares and there are no cheap ones that suit at present, I will keep an eye on them and if something comes up I will take your offer up, we all look forward to the AGM, exciting time Im thinking, I definitely will be there next year, PAZ is a long term hold imo, luck to all, cheers.

percy

Percy, Thank you for your kind offer , I have had a look at airfares and there are no cheap ones that suit at present, I will keep an eye on them and if something comes up I will take your offer up, we all look forward to the AGM, exciting time Im thinking, I definitely will be there next year, PAZ is a long term hold imo, luck to all, cheers.
    The offer remains open.
    If I learn anything that is not in their agm presentation I will post,however I expect they will post the presentation the following day.
    Last year's was a very full presentation.
    Last edited by percy; 02-05-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Doesnt look like it. Topped up his 32k to a round 100k at $0.14 now. Looks like sell side is driving the market

Guru

PAZ AGM tomorrow, will there be a "good" news update, with the recently released yearly ann there should be something .

percy

I see 100,000 were traded at 13cps today.Yes the seller is still there at 14cps.
    Think someone has timed their purchase nicely,before tomorrow's agm.
    I am expecting a positive meeting, with a very strong outlook.
    Last edited by percy; 15-05-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I see 100,000 were traded at 13cps today.Yes the seller is still there at 14cps.
    Think someone has timed their purchase nicely,before tomorrow's agm.
    I am expecting a positive meeting, with a very strong outlook.
    I'm looking forward to your update since I wasn't able to make it.

percy

The agm presentation will be a few days away.
    Still adding more plant/equipment to the factory and will be doing something with the corner section of land.
    So it looks as though we will not reach full production capacity until year 2020.
    This further capital expenditure will add to earnings,but means a divie is a couple of years away.
    In answer to a question, whether the then capacity would be able to take the turnover from a target of $20mil to $40mil the answer was yes.
    Ken Fergus will be the new Chair.A good choice.
    New director Gregg Shepherd is marketing manager at FPH.Think his appoitment is timely.