sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Threaded View

Well, done my bit to support current SP by buying in. Just sold my THL holdings so thought I needed to put some of my proceeds into another risky category. PAZ seems lower risk to me at the moment - thin trading aside. Risk currently mitigated by too high paper gains in ATM. This gives me more flexibility with risk.

I like their cash, flow, profitability and completion of factory. Should now just be a focus on sales/marketing.

Time I supported a local company - might pop into the factory one day when passing.

Think I've paid a bit over the odds - but wanted to get in before the AGM. Should be a good opportunity to refresh market with news on plans for the year. 1st of the month is my portfolio assessment day so also a good time to rid my self of dross and top up with other opportunities.

I've followed a few of the recent trades - seems to be a lurker there happy to offload at 0.13 (couldn't tempt them at 0.12) but other than that not a lot of appetite to sell.

Now time to sit back and see how this pans out over the next 5 years.

Edit. Got all excited when I checked my Direct Broking account. The trade has gone through already and seems I'm already up 669%. Thats just Paztastic!
    Last edited by minimoke; 01-05-2019 at 01:20 PM.