sharetrader
Page 57 of 154 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    just logged in to link market and now realise I had more PAZ shares than I thought, turns out I am on the list but was looking in the wrong place, bit silly of me

my link market is saying each shares value is 0.051, I know the price doesn’t update properly on direct broking but is that normal on link market?
    Always check unlisted share prices,quotes,trades, and announcements on www.usx.co.nz
    I have no idea why Link quote a 3 year old share price.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not blaming you, just shows amateur hour. Company does a filing with the Companies Office including all shareholders and their personally identifiable information. Companies Office publish it. Go figure, to them it's just a company filing.

I'm pi$$ed off, I might be on that list and these munters submit my personal details and contact information to the Companies Office, and the Companies Office just publish it without question. WTF!

Would never happen with a public properly listed company. Best you can see as non-shareholder is the top 10. Holders can request from the company secretary a shareholders list. Even that doesn't contain identifiable information, except a name. Smart names hide behind a broker or holding company.

Who wants some schmuck to be emailing or mailing them some BS about the company just because some clerk was dumb enough to publish their identifiable information to the Companies Office d1ck_heads who publish it to the open internet.

Beggars belief. Another warning shot across the bows of investing in 'unlisted' companies with no personal protections of their investors personal identifiable information.

Fuming, yes.
    I sense a letter to the Privacy Commissioner is already on its way .
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Shocking they publish personal details of all their shareholders, haven't heard of the privacy act?!

Interesting though to do some analysis, tightly held company, might explain lack of liquidity which drags up the SP (sellers market) since being more recently known, thanks to some promotion here. Weird how so many holders have way less than the minimum parcel on Unlisted.

Top Holdings
    16.8%
    Top 1
    31.8%
    Top 2
    41.3%
    Top 3
    46.7%
    Top 4
    50.9%
    Top 5
    63.6%
    Top 10
    69.3%
    Top 15
    73.7%
    Top 20
    86.0%
    Top 50
    91.8%
    Top 100
    8.2%
    The other 477
    That guy listed as owning 50 shares is an interesting character in his own right
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............
    Morning everyone.
    Everyone happy.?
    Last edited by percy; 11-03-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Thank you for editing your post. It was clear quite a number of people here didn't want that link on here for privacy reasons.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I admit I was a little taken aback to see my name AND address AND email address on that list! Removing the link from here however doesnt change the fact that our names and personal details are still on it!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I sense a letter to the Privacy Commissioner is already on its way .
    I am the Privacy Commissioner. Ok, not really the PC, but I do know a lot about it having worked in identity management for some very large high profile organisations (amongst other sins).

One doesn't have to be privacy expert to see this is a blatant invasion of shareholder privacy disclosing personally identifiable information. Someone trying to brush it off by saying shareholders can obtain share registers is nonsense, no share register obtainable through normal channels contains any identifiable information like address and contact email.

Big drop of the ball here. 577 shareholders exposed to some greater or lesser degree. Maybe one in the top 15 doesn't care too much about people knowing their name, address, email. Possibly a lot of others do or would care. Can't just brush this aside, it's an amateur hour error and should be tidied up pronto with an apology to the shareholders.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I think by law companies must provide a list of directors and shareholders.
    Companies listed or unlisted, use either Computer Share or Link Market Services to look after their share registry.
    It is the registries that provide the lists of shareholders to The Companies Office.
    At any AGM you attend,you are entitled to ask the share registry, to see the shareholders' register.In fact any company you are a shareholder,must let you look at it,if you go to their registered office.
    For fun check out some of the trusts,companies that hold shares in either Skyline or Paz. Easy as .Go to the companies office website, and type in the name[ of the trust,and away you go.
    Any complaints should be taken up with The New Zealand Companies Office [a Govt dept], as this is "public information" obtained from their website.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Any complaints should be taken up with The New Zealand Companies Office [a Govt dept], as this is "public information" obtained from their website.
    And the Privacy Commissioner, and the FMA. Amateur hour. PAZ screwed up, they need to put this right. Disclosing identifiable information from their shareholder register is unacceptable. End of. Fix it.

percy

And the Privacy Commissioner, and the FMA. Amateur hour. PAZ screwed up, they need to put this right. Disclosing identifiable information from their shareholder register is unacceptable. End of. Fix it.
    A little birdie has told me Link Market Services may be the place for you to make your complaint.