sharetrader
Page 58 of 154 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A little birdie has told me Link Market Services may be the place for you to make your complaint.
    Done already, as with the others. Thanks for bringing this unacceptable breach of privacy to our notice.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    And the Privacy Commissioner, and the FMA. Amateur hour. PAZ screwed up, they need to put this right. Disclosing identifiable information from their shareholder register is unacceptable. End of. Fix it.
    it isnt just PAZ Baa Baa Skylines shareholder register had peoples personal information listed as well I think...although I dont recall if they had peoples emails....
    Last edited by RupertBear; 11-03-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Margaret Firth as an Pharmazen authorised person attached that Extensive Shareholder List.

Pharmazen have erred, not Companies Office or Link.

The list from Link that was posted and then deleted was in proper format. Full names and addresses are a requirement.

Margaret did OK but erred badly by not stripping out surplus info like email addresses. Here’s what needed -

Extensive shareholding
    If your company has extensive shareholdings, you need to create and upload a separate document listing details of all share allocations and shareholders. This document should also be held as a record on your own share registry. It must include the full legal name and residential address of each shareholder.
    Last edited by winner69; 12-03-2020 at 04:15 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

"The only beef people could have is the email address - though the companies act doesn't define "address" so arguably could be street or email.

The rest is a function of formatting the data that comes From link Services. And that is a function of how people fill in their name and address details on their Account. "

My "little birdie" sent me the above.

I was "in good faith" updating post #212 page 15, on this thread,posted by some one else..

Thank you W69 for your constructive post.
    We are getting there.!
    Last edited by percy; 12-03-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    "The only beef people could have is the email address - though the companies act doesn't define "address" so arguably could be street or email.

The rest is a function of formatting the data that comes From link Services. And that is a function of how people fill in their name and address details on their Account. "

My "little birdie" sent me the above.

I was updating post #212 page 15, on this thread,posted by some one else..

Thank you W69 for your constructive post.
    We are getting there.!
    Residential addresses in a prescribed format is a requirement. All public info. The Link list you posted seemed pretty proper ...Margarets spreadsheet is a bit of a mess

Margaret at Pharmazen should have been more careful with what she submitted ...like stripping out the non required stuff like email addresses.

I take it Margaret acts as Company Secretary or something.
    Last edited by winner69; 12-03-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Residential addresses in a required format is a requirement. All public info. You can see why many use companies / custodial services / trusts and live c/o lawyers and accountants to keep things ‘secret’. Mind you if you form a company you need a full residential address for Shareholders and Directors.

Margaret at Pharmazen should have been more careful with what she submitted ...like stripping out the non required stuff like email addresses.

I take it Margaret acts as Company Secretary or something.
    Yes it is easy to see why people use custodial services,lawyers and accountants.However searching The Companies Office, you can find trusts and a lot of information.
    Two of my friends, who are PAZ shareholders, found they were not on the list,so some good has come from posting the list.
    It looks as though the only beef people can have is the including of email addresses,and that is not 100% clear ,[from what my "little birdie" said.my post #574].
    Therefore the Skyline Enterprises list was acceptable.
    Margaret at PAZ will get it right,whatever that is.
    Last edited by percy; 12-03-2020 at 08:56 AM.

CROESUS U.T.

I have no problem with full information being shown. Not to derail a thread but recent experience with the Arbor group of forestry companies shows that it is almost impossible to get a list of shareholders from such a company, the trustee company involved, or even through approaches via govt regulatory bodies. Where incompetence or fraud is suspected it is incredibly difficult to get together a group of shareholders to demand answers from management &/or directors, plan concerted action for an AGM, or put together a class action

Banned

Patience has paid off for Iceman and myself, my order went at 26c and some of the iceman's at 25c, cool as.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Patience has paid off for Iceman and myself, my order went at 26c and some of the iceman's at 25c, cool as.
    and to think my buy offer at 28c went unfilled 10 days ago or so. Funny how things work out.

Well done, I think those are going to be very good purchases

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    and to think my buy offer at 28c went unfilled 10 days ago or so. Funny how things work out.

Well done, I think those are going to be very good purchases
    Got some more at 25.1c, sorry Iceman stopped the last bit of your order getting filled but at least your avg buy is lower than mine.
    Last edited by couta1; 17-03-2020 at 03:58 PM.