sharetrader
Page 102 of 153 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1527

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Couple of photos via Percy and another ST member:

Attachment 12450
    Thanks for posting.
    Former highly respected poster MiniMoke sent me them.Thanks MM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Couple of photos via Percy and another ST member:

Attachment 12450
    The second factory will be the same except for the bit at the back.This is a concrete bunker,where chemicals will be mixed and stored..Concrete floor,walls and roof with two $40,000 doors.[Fort knox.]

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The second factory will be the same except for the bit at the back.This is a concrete bunker,where chemicals will be mixed and stored..Concrete floor,walls and roof with two $40,000 doors.[Fort knox.]
    Went past there myself the other day and had to stop and check it out, agree looking very impressive.
    Results continue to impress, enjoying the ride.
    Will try and get up for the AGM Percy and look forward to that presentation and discussion, you may have to tell them to book a bigger room for this meeting if the increased interest on this site is a gauge of possible attendance.

Dilettante

Thanks Percy, S Bob & Minimoke, who is sadly missed from the site and always welcome back :-)

Guru

WOW, .80 GONE, .85 GONE ,next stop $1-00 !!! , well done holders.

Dilettante

It is clear from reading the Chairman's comments in the Annual Report that delays with shipping and increased freight costs are causing significant issues. While sales growth was great in 2020 (+24%) gross margins stayed at a healthy 44% (-2%), NPBT up 30% and EPS up 35%, the Chairman states that Q1 in the current year has been challenging with lower sales than Q1 2020, extra freight costs being absorbed and delays in deliveries being experienced.

The 2 new dry freezers were planned to be operational in Q4 2020 & Q1 2021 but are delayed into Q2 + Q3 this year.
    So there are some reasonably strong headwinds at the moment, at a time of significant construction of new production facilities.

I think it now looks like a very good idea to have sought a cash injection from CIBUS to fund the construction and near term growth as they did awhile back.

On the positive side we have a strong balance sheet, good cashflow and a strong demand for our products. But we may need to have some patience with this one, something I'm totally content with.
    All seems to be going well that the Company management can control and issues causing concerns are out of their controls and being felt by almost every export/import business in NZ and around the World.

I do note that the Chairman and associated entities reduced their holdings by 2 million shares during the year, but all other Directors neither reduced nor increased their holdings.

A happy & patient holder :-)
    Last edited by iceman; 26-04-2021 at 06:07 AM.

Dilettante

All time high of 90c today on a fairly strong 100k shares traded. Not too shabby !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    All time high of 90c today on a fairly strong 100k shares traded. Not too shabby !
    Nice, will crack a bubbles when they hit $1-00 !!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I'm over in Argentina and am starting to wonder if my laptop has started showing me the price in pesos, such are the lofty numbers

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I have my bottle ready to go! What a wee cracker thank you Percy