sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Hybrid View

Thanks Percy, as I expected, the sharebroker has a good sized bite too. Still, I am keen more so on King Country Energy, and may well look further into this during the week. And I might even test the waters with PAZ.
    It will be interesting to see what brokerage fee I will be quoted - I suspect from one I have used in the past it will be more than you were charged, so I might be phoning around.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Thanks Percy, as I expected, the sharebroker has a good sized bite too. Still, I am keen more so on King Country Energy, and may well look further into this during the week. And I might even test the waters with PAZ.
    It will be interesting to see what brokerage fee I will be quoted - I suspect from one I have used in the past it will be more than you were charged, so I might be phoning around.
    I have dealt with Craigs for a good number of years.I am happy using a full brokerage firm,but realise I have to pay for it.Going from what other posters have posted ASB and Direct Brokering do offer excellent service.I like the way DB answer queries on this site.I look forward to ready a bit on King Country Energy.