sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Threaded View

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    As far as I can find out, it is an original director/shareholder who did not want PAZ to spend the big dollars on expansion.
    He resigned as a director a number of years ago,and has been slowly feeding shares on to the market,rather than just dumping his shares.The retiring Chairman,the new Chairman,director Wayne Burt,the CEO,and the JBWere shareholding, all added to their holdings,as did I ,and another large shareholder, in the capital raise.None of us have sold any.
    As at last September the seller had just over 19mil shares.I do not know how many he currently holds .
    Welcome aboard Iceman.
    I can't find out how many the big seller has left to sell,as all I have is The NZ Companies Office list of shareholders as of September last year.
    Very roughly over 19 mil shares have been sold over the past 6 months,although PAZ site shows 21.5mil traded during the past year.Very few were traded in the first half,so perhaps there may have been over 19 mil traded in the past 6 months.
    I would guess most have come from the large seller who had 19 mil shares.
    Therefore the big seller may have less than 5 mil left yet to sell,perhaps fewer.
    I may be over optimistic, but I think once these 5 mil,or less, find a nice happy caring home, we will see the sp over 20 cents.
    This will off course be helped by Sharetrader's being able to buy via Direct Broking.
    Last edited by percy; 07-06-2019 at 08:20 AM.