Glad I bought into PAZ last week - thank you Percy. Probably paid about 40 cps more than should of but long-time lurker on this stock and I had some confusion with Botryzen.

Great result and very pleased to see continued traction. My feeling is that the forecast for FY seems a little on the conservative side - but happy with that and the under-promise/over-deliver mantra.

Seems they have their ducks in a row with production and future proofing for capacity - which is excellent, and obviously have the knowledge & capability in their processing.

Linking back into the supply chain seems wise - and think I have an inkling on the red meat side, but important especially if seeing continued growth in volumes - need raw material to process. Probably more importantly is the marketing, and has to be best in class (no judgement on this). I look to Blis and believe undoubtedly would have been alot more advanced had their marketing been better. If they have raw material, can process it then just leaves selling it - and those margins will start to get even juicier as volumes increase......