sharetrader
Page 78 of 154 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

A truly outstanding result that exceeded my best expectations. Its well worth noting that PAZ has a history of very conservative forecasting, last year at this time they forecast $2.8m NPBT and did over $4m so their full year sales and EDITDA forecast for FY20 looks very conservative to me.

Net profit up 57% to $2.9m encompassing the full period of the Covid 19 lockdown...that's truly remarkable ! This company has such an exciting future.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-08-2020 at 09:53 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A truly outstanding result that exceeded my best expectations. Its well worth noting that PAZ has a history of very conservative forecasting, last year at this time they forecast $2.8m NPBT and did over $4m so their full year sales and EDITDA forecast for FY20 looks very conservative to me.

Net profit up 57% to $2.9m encompassing the full period of the Covid 19 lockdown...that's truly remarkable ! This company has such an exciting future.
    I agree about them being conservative in their forecasts. If we assume they achieve 57% increase in NPAT for the FY, then we are looking at a current PE of about 24-25 I reckon. Still pretty cheap for such a fast growth company !
    Last edited by iceman; 06-08-2020 at 11:57 AM.

Advanced Member

In Percys hands we trust

How do we access this stock? Cannot find it on my ASB. I see it is on the unlisted site. Any help for a newbie would be appreciated. Thanks

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beat the Bank View Post
    How do we access this stock? Cannot find it on my ASB. I see it is on the unlisted site. Any help for a newbie would be appreciated. Thanks
    Only a broker can access the trading system for this site. With DB you have to sign a disclaimer first that you appreciate there are more risks involved with stocks on the unlisted market . Then orders are via phone !! Old school love it .
    I might add, maybe with more risk there is more reward ....

Thanks so much stoploss

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beat the Bank View Post
    Here are the brokers that deal on the USX:
    https://www.usx.co.nz/brokers

But I do note DB is not on that list but I use them. You can reach their broking desk on 0800 805777
    Last edited by iceman; 06-08-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks Iceman. I phoned ASB and they do not offer it. I will try DB

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

WOW sensational! Thanks for bringing this wee gem to our attention Percy

IMO

Up 9% to a new high 60c, expectations largely priced in atpit. Little vol, looks like many have this one tightly held, i sure have, imo one of a select few to ride through these covid times and come out on top and to sleep easy with.