sharetrader
Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Must be a good stock as you have this forum to yourself ....always the way !!
    Often there seems to be an inverse correlation between the number of posts and how well a share does!

percy

Confession.
    I did not post between 19-01-2017 and 12-09-2017 as I was steadily buying.
    Being such and illiquid stock, it has taken me years to reach the number I wanted.
    When I reached that number, I decided to double my holding.!!
    This has now been achieved, and the number the wife and I hold, means we are either "buggered" ,or "well positioned."
    With my history of being "well positioned", I am sure this is the case with PAZ..
    \

Surely the half year report should be out soon? Looks a bit overdue to me.
    Nice to see some change hands at 10 cents - hopefully in anticipation of a good report.

percy

I drove past PAZ this morning.
    The big factory extension is finally finished.
    Maybe they have been busy working on getting production organised.
    New factory now means separate factories for wet and dry processing.
    This will lead to greater efficiencies.
    Getting there,but has taken time, and I don't see them reaching anywhere like full speed ,until next year.
    Last edited by percy; 15-10-2017 at 06:40 PM.

percy

I have just rang PAZ's company secretary asking when we may expect PAZ's interim result.
    She said she had posted it to Unlisted Market,so expect them to post it today, or tomorrow.

percy

A poor result caused by delays.The $176,000 loss will take a bit of catching up,as production has not stayed ahead of increasing costs.
    So a lot depends now on how quickly they can get the new freeze drier up and producing.
    As per a previous post,I think we will have to wait until the new year before things ramp up.
    Disappointed..Yes.
    Unhappy........No.
    Retain strong conviction.Yes.
    Last edited by percy; 17-10-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Agreed
    Dealing with any money grabbing, project stalling council is never easy and always costly.

percy

Delays and further capital expenditure, mainly on the huge increase in freeze dryer capacity, has meant PAZ has had to call on shareholders for capital.
    Being an unlisted company, means the capital raise is a bit complicated,ie I had to get my Craigs broker to sign a form.
    Although it does not close until the 8th December I have posted my entitlement papers tonight.I did this, so if I have not filled in anything correctly,I will have time to fix before the issue closes.Not only have I applied for our full entitlements,but have applied for a few extra to round up our numbers.
    With their year ending 31/12/2017,and only just commissioning the huge new freeze dryer, the full year result will be poor.
    However I am sure the next half year to 30 th June 2018, will start to show the results of the capital expenditure.

Poor old Paz, nothing seems to be going right for them. They have a rights issue, making it as difficult as possible to fill in the simple forms (well it would be simple if they were on the main board). Then the share price drops to below the rights price.

Think I'll just give it away for now.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by 100101 View Post
    Poor old Paz, nothing seems to be going right for them. They have a rights issue, making it as difficult as possible to fill in the simple forms (well it would be simple if they were on the main board). Then the share price drops to below the rights price.

Think I'll just give it away for now.
    No sellers this morning.
    We live in interesting times.!