sharetrader
Page 115 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

OK - I'm in for a few as a long term play with the intention of jumping aboard (yet another) train as it pulls out of the station.
    Since I have never bought unlisted before and have always worked through Direct Broking or its predecessors, How do I buy some shares in PAZ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    OK - I'm in for a few as a long term play with the intention of jumping aboard (yet another) train as it pulls out of the station.
    Since I have never bought unlisted before and have always worked through Direct Broking or its predecessors, How do I buy some shares in PAZ?
    You need to get your chosen broker to manually put an order on for you, you cant do it yourself.

I signed up with Jarden Direct to buy mine. I think they are one in the same as Direct Broking, although they seem to have a different log in system/platform. By far the cheapest in terms of fees. You have to place orders by phone.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

You just have to sign a form that you are happy to invest in the unlisted market and then ring them up and place your order if you already have an account with them. Easy peasy

Banned

Just a note to prospective punters, your bid can be in .1 of a cent increments with this stock so as the current top bid is 76c you can bid 76.1 c and go to the front of the line you don't have to bid 77c.

I did not know that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just a note to prospective punters, your bid can be in .1 of a cent increments with this stock so as the current top bid is 76c you can bid 76.1 c and go to the front of the line you don't have to bid 77c.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I didnt know this either, thanks Couta

Banned

Looks like someone's got FOMO on the bid side, is that you Beagle?

Looks like someone's got FOMO on the bid side, is that you Beagle?
    LOL, you know its not me. Very rare that this seasoned mutt chases his own tail...for such amusement you'll need to watch this. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

I'm building a large position in something else but its secret squirrel stuff because I want all I can get and possibly eat, sorry, its too good to share
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-09-2021 at 05:36 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL, you know its not me. Very rare that this seasoned mutt chases his own tail...for such amusement you'll need to watch this. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

I'm building a large position in something else but its secret squirrel stuff because I want all I can get and possibly eat, sorry, its too good to share
    SKT , Go for gold