sharetrader
Page 116 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Are we off the bottom for now ?

I sure hope so - now that I have climbed aboard!

Dilettante

I suspect we are in a bit of a holding pattern for quite some time until the new factories get completed and into full production. Patience may well be required with this one after the great rise over the last 2 years.

50% off sale flyer from Chemist Warehouse arrib=ved in my inbox this morning so I thought I'd have a look...A search after Aiora wasn't showing as one of their top selling brands https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/s...ns-supplements revealed only one product currently stocked for Aiora
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/s...hmode=allwords
    I was surprised they no longer appear to be stocking most of the Aiora range ?
    Couldn't help noticing that by comparison Blackmores has 100 products and according to them was voted most trusted brand in the Readers Digest awards. Very long road ahead to achieve widespread brand recognition for some other brands though. Just letting you guys know, that's all.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-09-2021 at 09:26 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    50% off sale flyer from Chemist Warehouse arrib=ved in my inbox this morning so I thought I'd have a look...A search after Aiora wasn't showing as one of their top selling brands https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/s...ns-supplements revealed only one product currently stocked for Aiora
    Couldn't help noticing that by comparison Blackmores has 100 products and according to them was voted most trusted brand in the Readers Digest awards. Very long road ahead to achieve widespread brand recognition for some other brands though. Just letting you guys know, that's all.
    Brand strength and/or margins a debate amongst business leaders thee days

One needs to keep investing in brands and the good CEO would say increase marketing spend without eroding margins

Strong brands can do but they say emerging / weak brands will struggle to maintain margins in this ever changing world

Maybe these PAZ products going the way of Blis

Just letting you guys know, that's all.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Their opposition seems to stock more of the range .
    Please have a reread of my post #1102 and remember your initial response which you then went on to edit .

https://www.bargainchemist.co.nz/search?q=aiora

All I'm doing is providing valuable market feedback mate. Chemist Warehouse are BY FAR the biggest. In other market feedback for what its worth all the labels on the recent stock of vascular and vision product I bought direct from Aiora at half price were poorly affixed to the little plastic bottles, plenty of creases and it looked most unprofessional. Its not a good look.

I believe Iceman's post above is bang on the money. 5 times your money in less than 2 years has been an awesome run....and now the long waiting game begins. Beagles are not super patient when it comes to waiting for their next feed, they go hunting elsewhere. No point fighting your true nature is there
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-09-2021 at 10:21 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Brand strength and/or margins a debate amongst business leaders thee days

One needs to keep investing in brands and the good CEO would say increase marketing spend without eroding margins

Strong brands can do but they say emerging / weak brands will struggle to maintain margins in this ever changing world

Maybe these PAZ products going the way of Blis

Just letting you guys know, that's all.
    Pharmazen are repositioning their AiOra range to on line only.[via their AiOra on line store,which is currently being upgraded.]
    New hair product not far away from market release.
    Last edited by percy; 13-09-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Funny you should bring this up because I noticed it too. I also question why they seem to use the same size bottle for every product, regardless of the number of capsules they hold. Might be cheaper for them to just buy bulk quantities of the same bottle size, but when you open a bottle and see it is less than 1/3 full, it feels like unnecessary wastage. Better to use a small bottle and fill it to the top - gives the illusion that one is getting "value for money" - for potential new customers I mean.

Having said that, I definitely feel that the Gut & Brain one is helping - well my gut anyway - not so sure about my brain

... for what its worth all the labels on the recent stock of vascular and vision product I bought direct from Aiora at half price were poorly affixed to the little plastic bottles, plenty of creases and it looked most unprofessional. Its not a good look.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Funny you should bring this up because I noticed it too. I also question why they seem to use the same size bottle for every product, regardless of the number of capsules they hold. Might be cheaper for them to just buy bulk quantities of the same bottle size, but when you open a bottle and see it is less than 1/3 full, it feels like unnecessary wastage. Better to use a small bottle and fill it to the top - gives the illusion that one is getting "value for money" - for potential new customers I mean.

Having said that, I definitely feel that the Gut & Brain one is helping - well my gut anyway - not so sure about my brain
    Each bottle has the number of tablets clearly written on it.
    Yes same size bottle saves a huge amount.
    Note if you buy dish wash or a number of products no matter what size they all have the same size cap.
    All helping to save the planet I am told.

ps.Drove past No.1 new Rolleston factory yesterday.Site works around the factory underway.So everything moving in the right direction,just slower than shareholserds would like,but that's life under Covid.
    Last edited by percy; 13-09-2021 at 10:58 AM.