sharetrader
Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Yes, I figured it is probably cheaper to use the same size bottle. Not so sure about it being better for the planet though.

I guess I was looking at it more from the perspective of a new customer. The mind plays tricks on us humans - we can look at a packet or bottle of something, know exactly how many items are in the packet, but if it looks more empty than full, we can (falsely) believe we are being short changed.

You and I will keep buying it, but a first time customer might not go back for a second bottle - which we really want them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Each bottle has the number of tablets clearly written on it.
    Yes same size bottle saves a huge amount.
    Note if you buy dish wash or a number of products no matter what size they all have the same size cap.
    All helping to save the planet I am told.

ps.Drove past No.1 new Rolleston factory yesterday.Site works around the factory underway.So everything moving in the right direction,just slower than shareholserds would like,but that's life under Covid.

percy

This post has nothing to do with any thing.!!!
    Years ago I worked with a guy who had owned a dairy.He noted bottles of tomato sauce were not all filled up to the same level.
    He then took some out of the over filled bottles for his own use.
    No one ever complained, as all his tomato sauce bottles were all filled up to the same level.................lol.

OMG ... lol!

Years ago I worked with a guy who had owned a dairy.He noted bottles of tomato sauce were not all filled up to the same level.
    No one ever complained, as all his tomato sauce bottles were all filled up to the same level.................lol.

Default Product Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Yes, I figured it is probably cheaper to use the same size bottle. Not so sure about it being better for the planet though.

I guess I was looking at it more from the perspective of a new customer. The mind plays tricks on us humans - we can look at a packet or bottle of something, know exactly how many items are in the packet, but if it looks more empty than full, we can (falsely) believe we are being short changed.

You and I will keep buying it, but a first time customer might not go back for a second bottle - which we really want them to do.
    Its an interesting tactic to sell just 30 capsules of vascular and vision in a small bottle that holds 60 capsules of the bone and joint ones. I find it a little annoying as yes its wasteful packaging but it feels like its a bit disingenuous at the same time. 60 certainly fit in the same size bottle I can attest to that as I simply empty the contents of one bottle into the other when 2 arrive so as to save shelf space.

On the other hand seeing as these retail for $29.99 it makes it quite easy to work out that each capsule costs the not insignificant amount of $1. They seem really good to me but it hasn't gone unnoticed that this is a very different price per capsule than other supplements I take for example the Swisse wild fish oil capsule's which work out at just 3 cents each if you buy them on special in a 500 capsule container, or the Wagner high strength Garlic 10,000 capsules, (100 capsules) about 12 cents, Blackmores Executive B Tablets (125), about 30 cents per tablet.

I'm not sure why they end up costing $1 per capsule...that seems like quite a lot. Fortunately I am not short of a quid and think they're good enough to continue buying when on special but with that price point and the packaging I have serious reservations as to whether they will get decent market acceptance.

Regarding the Aiora Bone and Joint capsules - To be honest I am unsure if these are making any difference at all ? I will probably switch to a more recognized brand like Blackmores turmeric and chondroitin once my present supply is exhausted and see if they are any better.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-09-2021 at 12:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

[QUOTE=Beagle;909383.

Regarding the Aiora Bone and Joint capsules - To be honest I am unsure if these are making any difference at all ? I will probably switch to a more recognized brand like Blackmores turmeric and chondroitin once my present supply is exhausted and see if they are any better.[/QUOTE]

I take 2 AiOra Bone + Joint tablets every morning for my worn out hip joint.Works a treat.Walking a lot better,and am pain free in bed.As a side benefit I note my hair and nails growing more stronger.
    No.1 daughter uses them too for her nails and hair.In fact you can notice the difference straight away.
    So will be interesting seeing if you notice any difference when you stop taking them.?
    Last edited by percy; 13-09-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Regarding the Aiora Bone and Joint capsules - To be honest I am unsure if these are making any difference at all ? I will probably switch to a more recognized brand like Blackmores turmeric and chondroitin once my present supply is exhausted and see if they are any better.
    That's a big difference from what you said just over a month ago Beagle (post 1093) when you said this:

"I loaded up. I especially find the bone and joint tablets helpful and the blackcurrant ones good for my eyes and blood pressure. 5 star rating from me."

What has changed, other than you having sold your shares ?
    Last edited by iceman; 13-09-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Guru

Early days for AiOra, and sounds like a few little teething problems. Would be disappointing if The Chemist Warehouse have dropped them however.

Building a brand and gaining traction certainly isn't easy - especially when there is good margin in these products, and some entrenched competitors with products with similar functionality etc. Takes time and expertise to build, which expect much of it will be new to Paz. But word of mouth is huge on these products, so 2 for 1 sale and get people to give them a go is great.

The question on product quality/bottle size etc - are they doing it themselves or getting a 3rd party manufacturer to process for them, with PAZ supplying the raw material? May well be someone else doing the packing. There is a bit of cost between an encapsulator, bottling line etc etc.

Export market is no doubt the bigger prize, but difficult without travel and getting into a new market sector and level of customer.

As personal experience, I've been on the joint health for about a week. Possibly some minor benefit, but not sure at this stage.....

On another matter, any development on DOT? Can't find anything anywhere? Will be interested as a (very) crowded space, as many companies see the huge growth in the pet space in China. My understanding is that have to be a brand in NZ, rather than just something start up and make as a brand for China from NZ.

Was at a trade exhibition in China, think 2017. Was about 2.5 halls of pet food/treat manufacturers, and could definitely spot the Chinese companies in terms of branding and marketing. Then 2 years later, there was 8 halls, and really had to look twice or three times at the Chinese companies as the branding was superb. Plenty of NZ companies there, and think NZTE had a stand, and also plenty of Chinese companies producing OEM in NZ.

IMO

We'll.... I know a guy who would walk around a supermarket shaking all sorts of screened bottles trying to hear, feel one fuller than the others.....then walk out after half an hour not buying anything, true story ,beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That's a big difference from what you said just over a month ago Beagle (post 1093) when you said this:

"I loaded up. I especially find the bone and joint tablets helpful and the blackcurrant ones good for my eyes and blood pressure. 5 star rating from me."

Probably the lengthy lockdown and being scared to get out there and walk much with all the other idiots who don't bother with 2 meter social distancing has added to the stiffness and discomfort somewhat. Now the numbers are starting to come down a wee bit and Spring is here and its a bit warmer I am trying to get back into my walking...crossing over the other side of the road when someone comes the other way...couldn't care less what they think.
    I guess its true that supplements only do so much and regular exercise and a healthy diet are the real keys. See how we go...
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-09-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

If you ‘own’ something it’s bound to be better / more satisfying than other stuff. That’s the way the mind works

Maybe beagle lost that ‘owning feeling’ and became more objective
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”