sharetrader
Page 128 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1534

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

The chairman updated on the 23rd of December.:
    https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1640291574

"The 1,200sqm build at our Port Hills site is complete with some minor processing underway. To move
    to full processing functionality, we await the receipt of a 2,000kg freeze dryer that, due to its oversized
    build, has not been able to be shipped since its completion in March."

An update from the above.
    The freeze drier has now been shipped.Not sure whether it has arrived.
    Once it has arrived technicians will install it and get it up and operating.They will then move out to the new factory at Rolleston and install and get operating all the equipment out there.Towers for the spray drier and extraction plant are in place,and a number of tanks for the extraction plant are installed.
    As we could expect it is like a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle,with tanks,huge grinders and other equipment all arriving in the great number of containers.
    At the front of the new factory are three coolstores which will save PAZ having to use out side suppliers'.
    It is very impressive.All of Port Hills Road site in under one big roof.
    I think PAZ will be like SKL when they built their new factory at Wigram.Production,productivity and profitability took off .
    Last edited by percy; 18-02-2022 at 08:59 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The chairman updated on the 23rd of December.:
    https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1640291574

"The 1,200sqm build at our Port Hills site is complete with some minor processing underway. To move
    to full processing functionality, we await the receipt of a 2,000kg freeze dryer that, due to its oversized
    build, has not been able to be shipped since its completion in March."

An update from the above.
    The freeze drier has now been shipped.Not sure whether it has arrived.
    Once it has arrived technicians will install it and get it up and operating.They will then move out to the new factory at Rolleston and install and get operating all the equipment out there.Towers for the spray drier and extraction plant are in place,and a number of tanks for the extraction plant are installed.
    As we could expect it is like a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle,with tanks,huge grinders and other equipment all arriving in the great number of containers.
    At the front of the new factory are three coolstores which will save PAZ having to use out side suppliers'.
    It is very impressive.All of Port Hills Road site in under one big roof.
    I think PAZ will be like SKL when they built their new factory at Wigram.Production,productivity and profitability took off .
    Thankyou Percy for your in the flesh updates, much appreciated.
    Last edited by couta1; 18-02-2022 at 10:56 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Thankyou Percy for your in the flesh updates, much appreciated.
    Just drove past about an hour ago.A lot of activity around the new Port Hills Road factory.I would guess the new oversize freeze drier has arrived and is being installed.

Guru

Just drove past about an hour ago.A lot of activity around the new Port Hills Road factory.I would guess the new oversize freeze drier has arrived and is being installed.
    I can post a picture if you have one Percy!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I can post a picture if you have one Percy!
    Sorry no picture,just vans and people around new factory, with more cars parked outside on the side of the road.

Anyone bold enough to have a guess at the result due next month or early April ?

I think it will be materially lower than last year's 1.7 cps.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Anyone bold enough to have a guess at the result due next month or early April ?

I think it will be materially lower than last year's 1.7 cps.
    That has been well signaled in the Chairman's 23rd December update,so there will be "no surprises there."
    What I think shareholders will be placing more importance on, is progress on the installation of the huge freeze drier at Port Hills Road, and the new Rolleston factory.
    Just as a surfer looks outwards to the sea to observe the swells so that he may judge the wave to come,and does not look at the beach to see what has already gone,PAZ shareholders will be looking outwards to Rolleston, to see the huge tsunami of production capacity building.
    Last edited by percy; 19-02-2022 at 06:21 PM.

The decline in the $NZD will provide a tailwind at some stage

That has been well signaled in the Chairman's 23rd December update,so there will be "no surprises there."
    What I think shareholders will be placing more importance on, is progress on the installation of the huge freeze drier at Port Hills Road, and the new Rolleston factory.
    Just as a surfer looks outwards to the sea to observe the swells so that he may judge the wave to come,and does not look at the beach to see what has already gone,PAZ shareholders will be looking outwards to Rolleston, to see the huge tsunami of production capacity building.
    Fair enough mate. I think Iceman's assessment that Covid and all the drama's has set them back about 2 years is a fair one. 2023's report in March / April 2024 could be a good one provided they can get all the gear installed and systems up and running properly by late 2022 and all the staff required to work it all. Reading and hearing more and more reports of really good business's absolutely desperate and screaming out for staff and they can't get any or certainly not enough. Getting all your ducks in a line is not getting any easier these days that's for sure !
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-02-2022 at 09:50 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Fair enough mate. I think Iceman's assessment that Covid and all the drama's has set them back about 2 years is a fair one. 2023's report in March / April 2024 could be a good one provided they can get all the gear installed and systems up and running properly by late 2022 and all the staff required to work it all. Reading and hearing more and more reports of really good business's absolutely desperate and screaming out for staff and they can't get any or certainly not enough. Getting all your ducks in a line is not getting any easier these days that's for sure !
    2021 was very difficult.Covid,logistics,failure of overseas technicians allowed into NZ.All pointed out by The Chairman
    2022 the ducks are lining up.
    However a huge job still getting all the plant installed and up and producing.Staffing most probably will be an issue,although a few Rolleston residents may decide to work locally.
    I am guessing September this year half year result will state they have either have a lot of Rolleston factory producing or near to producing.Freeze driers,spray drier,extraction plant,and coolstores .
    AGM May 2023 should be positive and September 2023 Interim should be extremely positive.
    January 2024 could be extremely interesting as that is the end of the restrictive period agreed when Cibus came on board. Whether they decide to list on NZX or ASX could be in the wind.
    2023 full year should be interesting as it should be the first year of full Port Hills Road and first Rolleston factories full production.
    May 2024 AGM I think they will spell out their future plans,and expected projections should be fun.
    We have seen SKL hit the deck running with their new factory,and I expect PAZ's will do the same.
    There are so many opportunities for PAZ.I expect Cibus will be bringing contacts and partners to work with PAZ worldwide.
    Last edited by percy; 20-02-2022 at 08:32 AM.