sharetrader
Page 130 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    For sure, buy one bargin basement share at 59c and it will be worth 3 times that in 3 yrs time, now thats a forward 80% discount.
    I was thinking 2 years time...............lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I was thinking 2 years time...............lol.
    Didnt want to be a ramper so stuck on the conservative side.

I maintain they need a buy one get one free on the blackcurrant thingies at $34.99 and the shares at 59 cents.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-04-2022 at 06:04 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I maintain they need a buy one get one free on the blackcurrant thingies at $34.99 and the shares at 59 cents.
    On a serious note, I did have a bit of a google for the AiOra Blackcurrant "thingies" - couldn't see anyone selling them apart from the company.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    On a serious note, I did have a bit of a google for the AiOra Blackcurrant "thingies" - couldn't see anyone selling them apart from the company.
    They are only now available online from www.aioranz.com
    Last edited by percy; 06-04-2022 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    They are only now available online from www.aioranz.com
    I signed up to their newsletter thingy. Next time they have a decent special I'll help you guys out.

My nose for finding a feed or smelling trouble coming still works really well but if I don't get some more of those blackcurrant thingies for my eyes I might need to adopt my own seeing eye dog lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-04-2022 at 07:33 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

I signed up to their newsletter thingy. Next time they have a decent special I'll help you guys out.

My nose for finding a feed or smelling trouble coming still works really well but if I don't get some more of those blackcurrant thingies for my eyes I might need to adopt my own seeing eye dog lol
    Think they will help you out more than us.After all it is your eyes we are talking about.
    Order now and be done with it.Don't muck about with your eyes.
    I find my bone and joint AiOra work really well, and at full price just $1 a day they are well worth the money..
    Then next time they are on special load up on them.I certainly will be.
    Last edited by percy; 06-04-2022 at 08:06 PM.

Fair point mate. As much as I hate paying full retail I think they are making a difference. Retiring early would probably be better for my eyes but that costs more that $1 a day lol

My optometrist recommended a daily brazil nut for the eyes a few years ago - a few tasty cents a day for selenium - and my vision has actually improved Not sure if it's that or putting frozen blueberries on my morning cereal - also highly recommended for health and taste. But good on you all for supporting PAZ!
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 06-04-2022 at 10:11 PM.

Retiring early would probably be better for my eyes but that costs more that $1 a day lol
    You can't take it with you mate. But of course you may prefer the prospect of being the richest guy in the cemetery!

I'm looking out at the bay, and thinking about snapper for breakfast - one way of distracting myself from my 43% holding in OCA).