sharetrader
Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Possibly. I thought however that if you changed a partly filled order, you were charged the fee again. But maybe I’m wrong
    Probably all part of the overall/total brokerage of the purchase, but might just have to pay the USX trade charge - which I think is $7.50?

But still, $60 of shares and $7.50 in fees isn't a good equation!!

Guru

Percy, when can we expect further " good " news !

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Percy, when can we expect further " good " news !
    Perhaps ?
    However last year's update was 24th December.

Dilettante

So the website is not working and one can not order our products. I am not impressed. This is the response I got to my enquiry:

Hi XXXXX
    Thanks for your email.

Sorry that the newsletter link isn’t working - we are in the process of re-launching our Aiora brand. The products/formulations aren’t changing; however, we will be launching a new look website and packaging early next year.

I will manually add you to our database to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest news and offers 😊

We don’t have any stock available for purchase through the website during this transition period, as we are now re-bottling product into the new packaging ready for re-launch. We will notify you as soon as we have re-launched and have new product available for purchase.

Thanks,
    XXXXX

Wow. That is really poor marketing strategy. Given that you cannot buy their products anywhere else currently, "shutting down shop" seems really counter-productive. Sounds like they are saying nothing will be available until the re-launch next year.

They added me "manually to the database" and I've never had any news or offers from them ever.

This is very disappointing and I too am unimpressed.

percy

Guru

Thanks for sharing Percy, and certainly details how far they've come (and how much money they've spent).

Obviously much of the development has been hampered by Covid - with time, money and availability of contractors/expertise. They seem to be progressing reasonably well, given the challenges - and exciting developments are coming! Clearly they have the production experience and knowledge to get these operations up and running.

My main concern (from the outside) is sales and marketing - and their ability to execute further into the value chain. There is a large increase in capacity, alot of money spent - and will be a large growth in volume of production. Would have to presume that expect that they can grow sales significantly and relatively quickly with their existing customers/existing products or new customers/products.

Some of this expansion from my understanding will be toll-processing, at least on the pet side. Which should be profitable and help buffer volumes - but the real value is in brand - did PE pay $1.5b for Ziwi for their manufacturing?? Or for human products, the sale of Go Healthy a couple of times at lofty multiples. The markets that these two examples operate in are both highly competitive, lots of players or would-be players, lots of investment and lots of risk - but good margins and the prizes can be very big.

We've seen DOT, which nothing seems to have happened with, and AiOra, as detailed in JK's post above. However expect that so much time/resource has gone into the capital works - and need to walk before running. So for me, would be great to see them execute a few of these initiatives.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 22-12-2022 at 12:11 PM. Reason: For clarity

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Thanks for sharing Percy, and certainly details how far they've come (and how much money they've spent).

Obviously much of the development has been hampered by Covid - with time, money and availability of contractors/expertise. They seem to be progressing reasonably well, given the challenges - and exciting developments are coming! Clearly they have the production experience and knowledge to get these operations up and running.

My main concern (from the outside) is sales and marketing - and their ability to execute further into the value chain. There is a large increase in capacity, alot of money spent - and will be a large growth in volume of production. Would have to presume that expect that they can grow volume significantly and relatively quickly with their existing customers/existing products or new products.

Some of this from my understanding will be toll-processing, at least on the pet side. Which should be profitable and help buffer volumes - but the real value is in brand - did PE pay $1.5b for Ziwi for their manufacturing?? Or for human products, the sale of Go Healthy a couple of times and lofty multiples. The markets that these two examples operate in are both highly competitive, lots of players or would-be players, lots of investment and lots of risk - but good margins and the prizes can be very big.

We've seen DOT, which nothing seems to have happened with, and AiOra, as detailed in JK's post above. However expect that so much time/resource has gone into the capital works - and need to walk before running. So for me, would be great to see them execute a few of these initiatives.
    Me to SsBob , was hoping for some more financial infos !

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I was sent this link. Not sure if this will impact PAZ….

https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/sc/m...-products-bill

percy

Yes but they already have:
    • GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certification – Approved to manufacture an
    “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient” under a “Licence to Manufacture Medicines”
    authorised by Medsafe (New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices
    Safety Authority.
    • Licensed to produce consumer ready products including softgel and hard–shell
    capsules.
    • Issued US patent for “High Osteocalcin Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite for
    Calcium Supplement”.
    Last edited by percy; 05-02-2023 at 12:28 PM.