sharetrader
Page 14 of 153 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by freddagg View Post
    Thank you again Percy for alerting me to their potential. More than doubled since I bought just over 12 months ago.
    We are doing well.In fact very well.!!,..lol.
    Wonder what the share price will be in a year or two's time,?
    The extraction plant has been busy with Kril oil and Mussel oil.
    The new extraction plant should be up and running, possibly at the end of this month.PAZ has brought frozen blackcurrants to process.
    We should receive notice of the agm shortly.Well worth attending.Go out of your way to attend it.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Wonder what the share price will be in a year or two's time,?
    My aspirational goal is for PAZ to be my first 10 bagger (ie 60 cents)
    Lets do this

Guru

more interest today but someone is loading up again.

Guru

190,000 already traded today @ .13 and next price is .14 market is catching on with PAZ and its latest results, only wish I had seen them 3 months ago.

percy

ChCh earthquakes set them back 3 to 5 years.Had years when NZ$ was against them.They had to mind their pennies very carefully.Even when they raised capital a certain Dunedin broker made life hard for them.
    Taken a long time to get basically three factories,[or processes] up and running with no help from ChCh city Council's long drawn out consents processes,together with getting the right staff in place.
    Now everything is in place, the next three years look pretty exciting.
    NB.Going from producing commodity products to pharmaceutical grade products sees huge margin increases.
    Last edited by percy; 11-04-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Guru

ChCh earthquakes set them back 3 to 5 years.Had years when NZ$ was against them.They had to mind their pennies very carefully.Even when they raised capital a certain Dunedin broker made life hard for them.
    Taken a long time to get basically three factories,[or processes] up and running with no help from ChCh city Council's long drawn out consents processes,together with getting the right staff in place.
    Now everything is in place, the next three years look pretty exciting.
    NB.Going from producing commodity products to pharmaceutical grade products sees huge margin increases.
    Well done Blue Skies ahead me thinks !!

ChCh earthquakes set them back 3 to 5 years.
    Really?
    I had good visibility of their insurance claim, and dont remember anything long term being claimed for.

But as I've said before one of the best strategic responses I've ever seen. So from investors point of view management get a tick of approval.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Really?
    I had good visibility of their insurance claim, and dont remember anything long term being claimed for.

But as I've said before one of the best strategic responses I've ever seen. So from investors point of view management get a tick of approval.
    Bringing water from Kaiapoi daily,looking after staff,[ie providing showers]etc,together with insurance and all issues took management time.
    The main hold up was with consents from ChCh City Council.
    And yes set back 3 to 5 years.
    I also note Colonial Motor Company's Hutchinson Motors,and all businesses in ChCh suffered the same issues with ChCh City Council.
    Last edited by percy; 13-04-2019 at 08:29 AM.

percy

PAZ's asm will be held on Thursday,May 16 at 12.30pm, at the BNZ Partners Business Centre,Level 4,111 Cashel Street,ChCh.

I also note Colonial Motor Company's Hutchinson Motors,and all businesses in ChCh suffered the same issues with ChCh City Council.
    In my experience CCC was totally useless and absent in supporting business post EQ's