sharetrader
Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe been made CEO of AA Money instead of Acting CEO and life getting too busy

Simple explanation
    Simple is usually correct.
    Thanks for your post.

AA Money's gain.PAZ's loss.
    Last edited by percy; 01-03-2023 at 02:50 PM.

Guru

I see in todays Business News that there is a proposed law that would regulate the $1 bil export Natural Health Products , would this catch any of PAZ's products?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I see in todays Business News that there is a proposed law that would regulate the $1 bil export Natural Health Products , would this catch any of PAZ's products?
    I doubt it.
    From PAZ's 2018 annual report.;
    • GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certification – Approved to manufacture an
    “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient” under a “Licence to Manufacture Medicines”
    authorised by Medsafe (New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices
    Safety Authority.
    • Licensed to produce consumer ready products including softgel and hard–shell
    capsules.
    • Issued US patent for “High Osteocalcin Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite for
    Calcium Supplement”.

38 cents. Damn that's depressing.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    38 cents. Damn that's depressing.
    Yes it is disappointing, but given that the company is very poor with SH communications, it's maybe not very surprising. Despite the USX having very lax requirements for SH comms, companies like PAZ could show a little more regard for those of us that are not insiders and rely on their market announcements for keeping ourselves informed.
    I suppose the next announcement will be the annual results in the next couple of weeks sometime. I'm expecting the result to be unfavourable and will be more interested in a detailed progress update

I only have a minuscule holding - only 1000 shares. I bought in at $0.93 though, so pretty disillusioned now. I don't have enough for them to be of any real use, but not worth selling at this price either.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes it is disappointing, but given that the company is very poor with SH communications, it's maybe not very surprising. Despite the USX having very lax requirements for SH comms, companies like PAZ could show a little more regard for those of us that are not insiders and rely on their market announcements for keeping ourselves informed.
    I suppose the next announcement will be the annual results in the next couple of weeks sometime. I'm expecting the result to be unfavourable and will be more interested in a detailed progress update

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    I only have a minuscule holding - only 1000 shares. I bought in at $0.93 though, so pretty disillusioned now. I don't have enough for them to be of any real use, but not worth selling at this price either.
    kiwi, please dont even think of selling, once they start production from the new factories and the product gets out there in the market PAZ will regain their upward trojectory .

Dilettante

kiwi, please dont even think of selling, once they start production from the new factories and the product gets out there in the market PAZ will regain their upward trojectory .
    While not wanting to give an advice, I agree and certainly wouldn't consider selling any of these at the moment. We've had serious delays in factory construction and no doubt serious overruns in costs in getting new capacity up and running, mostly due to COVID related delays and cost increases. But the new production facilities and freeze dryers will have some serious grunt when they're all in full operation. That can not happen soon enough.

percy

Yes that buyer at 48 got hit too quickly.
    Last Saturday I sent their sales manager an email asking about subscription freight charges etc.
    Thought she would reply on Monday,.Received a reply straight away.Did my order and received it on Tuesday morning.Great service,great product.

Thanks guys. Yes, Percy has also encouraged me to "hang in there" and I will, but I am unlikely to ever be able to add to my holding, for financial reasons, so I do sometimes wonder just how worthwhile holding on to 1000 shares really is.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    While not wanting to give an advice, I agree and certainly wouldn't consider selling any of these at the moment. We've had serious delays in factory construction and no doubt serious overruns in costs in getting new capacity up and running, mostly due to COVID related delays and cost increases. But the new production facilities and freeze dryers will have some serious grunt when they're all in full operation. That can not happen soon enough.