sharetrader
Page 142 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    While not wanting to give an advice, I agree and certainly wouldn't consider selling any of these at the moment. We've had serious delays in factory construction and no doubt serious overruns in costs in getting new capacity up and running, mostly due to COVID related delays and cost increases. But the new production facilities and freeze dryers will have some serious grunt when they're all in full operation. That can not happen soon enough.
    From their presentation/release end of December, it seemed that most of the capital expenditure was done, with lesser amounts for 2023.

Really now it is about waiting for the 22 result. Last year was 8th of April, so guess we can expect any day now. I too have no expectations of a great result, but progress is the key and timeline for better/brighter times now that Covid is in the rear mirror, at least currently.

I agree with you Iceman re announcements etc, and the paucity of disclosure/updates with many of the USX companies. There is some time/cost with this, but hope companies can aspire to best practice, especially the larger entities.

Dilettante

Last year we got the annual report on 29 April. I think we deserve to see it pronto to try and see where this company is at.

Bit of a concern how slow they have been with the update. Makes me rather concerned that it will not be that great…. Happy to be proven wrong.
    Last edited by Langara; 03-05-2023 at 07:25 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Langara View Post
    Bit of a concern how slow they have been with the update. Makes me think it may not be that great…. Happy to be proven wrong.
    We're certainly a long way behind the plan so SH deserve a honest update

percy

Annual report has been held up as PAZ have a new auditor.
    Looks like next week.
    AGM on 26th 12.30 pm.Te Pae.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Didn't like the "for personal reasons" .. leaving "immediately". When substantial shareholders bail out of senior positions in a company, for whatever reasons, it creates uncertainty around the real reasons and what they will do with their shareholding.
    All seems a bit vague "for personal reasons" Why would anyone leave a directorship of a seemingly successful company...doesn't make sense. There will be more to it than is being disclosed

Who are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
    All seems a bit vague "for personal reasons" Why would anyone leave a directorship of a seemingly successful company...doesn't make sense. There will be more to it than is being disclosed

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Who are you talking about?
    https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1677548659

Thanks! Missed that somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Advanced Member

I see that Greg was Chairman of AA Money but got made Acting CEO in December 2022. Possible he had to free up some time by axing his PAZ directorship to handle the role. But as Baa Baa says - just say so!

Disc: just watching w/ interest from the sidelines.