sharetrader
Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post

Either way, my overall feeling is one of disappointment. I no longer feel a connection to the company.
    Some would argue that that is a good thing. It is never good to get emotionally attached to investments. That is a mistake many (including myself) make.

I get that. Not really what I meant though - more like I have lost "interest" in the company.

I am probably being unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Some would argue that that is a good thing. It is never good to get emotionally attached to investments. That is a mistake many (including myself) make.

Guru

Had a meeting, so missed the meeting.

Look forward to further reports/comments.

percy

The factory tour was incredible.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Hybrid Annual Meeting

This is a reminder that the Annual Meeting of PharmaZen Limited will be held at the Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre, 188 Oxford Terrace in the Bealey 3 Room and online at www.virtualmeeting.co.nz/paz23 at 12:30pm (New Zealand time) on Monday, June 19, 2023.

If attending online, Shareholders will be able to hear and view the meeting, vote on resolutions and ask questions. If you will attend the Annual Meeting online, you will require your CSN/Holder Number for verification purposes.

More information regarding online attendance at the meeting (including how to vote and ask questions virtually during the meeting) is available in the Virtual Annual Meeting Online Guide available here.

Shareholders who wish to participate in the online Annual Meeting are recommended to log-in to the online portal at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time for the meeting.
    P is there any link available for those of us who were not able to participate in todays meeting ?

percy

I do not know,sorry.

AGM Presentation now posted on Unlisted

pharmazen (usx.co.nz)

OK, I was clearly off base with my previous comments so my apologies to anyone who was offended by my post. My situation is vastly different from everyone else's - my comments were based on my own scenario, as I only have 1000 shares.

Just ignore me.

percy

I attended yesterday's AGM and also went on the factory tour.
    I was very disappointed that their first quarter was very poor.I had expected great trading with the new two huge freeze dryers now operating.
    I was also expecting discussions on the change of auditor,the debt level ,and the very slow progress on the equipment installations .Thought there would be some angry shareholders.
    Yet all resolutions were passed without any decent.
    I was lucky to be seated next to PAZ largest shareholder,and former long term Chaiman,Max Shepherd.He is very excited that the Rolleston build is taking place,and the extremely bright future PAZ has.
    Although I found hearing the speakers at the meeting hard,it was a very different matter at Rolleston.
    MD Craig McIntosh answered all questions.If he was unsure of the facts he asked the two very capable staff who then answered.
    The factory is not like buying a new engine for your car and fitting it.It is very complex.Chemicals at -40 degrees, then heat generated.The Stainless Steel equipment is huge.Huge freeze dryers,huge stainless steel tanks and mixing bowls.Huge stainless steel pipes everywhere.At lot of welding required.
    Getting the power from the transformer to their switch board cost $110,000 and wiring the building approx $250,000.
    When PAZ first installed a freeze dryer at Port Hills Road ,30 Chinese technicians came here and installed it.
    Covid put paid to them coming back,therefore PAZ have had to do the work themselves.
    The heat recovery plant is also big and complex.
    I know the shareholders who went on the factory tour were impressed and excited at what they saw.
    Last edited by percy; 20-06-2023 at 08:28 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I attended yesterday's AGM and also went on the factory tour.
    I was very disappointed that their first quarter was very poor.I had expected great trading with the new two huge freeze dryers now operating.
    I was also expecting discussions on the change of auditor,the debt level ,and the very slow progress on the equipment installations .Thought there would be some angry shareholders.
    Yet all resolutions were passed without any decent.
    I was lucky to be seated next to PAZ largest shareholder,and former long term Chaiman,Max Shepherd.He is very excited that the Rolleston build is taking place,and the extremely bright future PAZ has.
    Although I found hearing the speakers at the meeting hard,it was a very different matter at Rolleston.
    MD Craig McIntosh answered all questions.If he was unsure of the facts he asked the two very capable staff who then answered.
    The factory is not like buying a new engine for your car and fitting it.It is very complex.Chemicals at -40 degrees, then heat generated.The Stainless Steel equipment is huge.Huge freeze dryers,huge stainless steel tanks and mixing bowls.Huge stainless steel pipes everywhere.At lot of welding required.
    Getting the power from the transformer to their switch board cost $110,000 and wiring the building approx $250,000.
    When PAZ first installed a freeze dryer at Port Hills Road ,30 Chinese technicians came here and installed it.
    Covid put paid to them coming back,therefore PAZ have had to do the work themselves.
    The heat recovery plant is also big and complex.
    I know the shareholders who went on the factory tour were impressed and excited at what they saw.
    P thank you for the headsup, always positive and to the point.