sharetrader
Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Leverage Equities isnt that aul Collins of BIL fame ?
    Forsythe Barr outfit I think
    Last edited by winner69; 30-08-2023 at 01:18 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Forsythe Barr outfit I think
    Yep, ForBar's

https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/...8533/directors

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Leverage Equities isnt that Paul Collins of BIL fame ?
    I believe it is Eion Edgar and family. I could be wrong, but you can call the company and they will confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I am very disappointed to see Cibus's Damon Petrie resign.
    Raises a very large question mark about Cibus's intentions.
    Yes, this is concerning news and begs the question if this is the commencement of their withdrawal.

I've been away from the forum for a number of weeks and have gone back to the posts after the AGM to refresh. Sideshow Bob and Rocky45 summed up PAZ situation very well I believe. We have heard much about the impacts of Covid in stalling progress....time that excuse stopped being used. We heard over staff situations now understaffed - what is it that makes it so hard to retain staff at this company? The new capacity projects seem to be a disaster with new ones bolting ahead before others are complete and making money, that smarts of overly ambitious intentions, poor capex expenditure and projects management.

They are prepared to sell further land and buildings if the conditions are better, so how about further investment from CIBUS, surely they wouldn't want to stall progress but perhaps they've completely lost their appetite given poor use of funds to date?

It was reported that the Tawhiri site couldn't be completed due to performance on the first half of the year- I would suggest cash constraints must have been tight well before this.

I would have thought that the new driers could have been commissioned in stages at the new site, first one (or 2) go in, start generating revenue. Seems the set up they've purchased needed to have the 3rd drier in place before the go button on the other
    2 could be pressed. I get the sense the drier damaged in transit is serving as a convenient excuse for further delays.

I don't like the contradiction in the reports, don't feel like we are getting a straight story

Lost confidence in PAZ, like others will be parking these shares in the bottom drawer and keeping fingers crossed for a longer term recovery

percy

Given the poor first half, and the significant upturn which commenced in May, the company is looking
    to post an update with unaudited third quarter results in the fourth week of October.

That should give us confidence PAZ are back on track.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Given the poor first half, and the significant upturn which commenced in May, the company is looking
    to post an update with unaudited third quarter results in the fourth week of October.

That should give us confidence PAZ are back on track.
    This is positive to hear from the “coalface”. PAZ has really let down the shareholders in the last couple of years with its lacklustre performance, continuous excuses and lack of shareholder communications. It’s great to hear we may get an update in October. Hopefully this will be the start of them upping their game with real information sharing.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
    Yes, this is concerning news and begs the question if this is the commencement of their withdrawal.

I've been away from the forum for a number of weeks and have gone back to the posts after the AGM to refresh. Sideshow Bob and Rocky45 summed up PAZ situation very well I believe. We have heard much about the impacts of Covid in stalling progress....time that excuse stopped being used. We heard over staff situations now understaffed - what is it that makes it so hard to retain staff at this company? The new capacity projects seem to be a disaster with new ones bolting ahead before others are complete and making money, that smarts of overly ambitious intentions, poor capex expenditure and projects management.

They are prepared to sell further land and buildings if the conditions are better, so how about further investment from CIBUS, surely they wouldn't want to stall progress but perhaps they've completely lost their appetite given poor use of funds to date?

It was reported that the Tawhiri site couldn't be completed due to performance on the first half of the year- I would suggest cash constraints must have been tight well before this.

I would have thought that the new driers could have been commissioned in stages at the new site, first one (or 2) go in, start generating revenue. Seems the set up they've purchased needed to have the 3rd drier in place before the go button on the other
    2 could be pressed. I get the sense the drier damaged in transit is serving as a convenient excuse for further delays.

I don't like the contradiction in the reports, don't feel like we are getting a straight story

Lost confidence in PAZ, like others will be parking these shares in the bottom drawer and keeping fingers crossed for a longer term recovery
    What is a long term recovery, 1,2,3 or more years?

Guru

Nice!

https://prod-trade.usx.co.nz/api/file/653040d24ac115c57999c2a0.pdf

Shareholder Update – 19 October 2023

PharmaZen confirms record sales quarter of $8.3m and Underlying EBITDA1 of $1.85m for Q3As indicated at the release of our half-year result, we are pleased to be able to report on significantly improved third quarter sales and Underlying EBITDA results.

The improvements seen in Q2, (after a very poor first quarter due to challenges addressed at half year), continued into a very pleasing Q3 - resulting in sales of $8.3m and $1.85m of Underlying EBITDA for the quarter.

The record Q3 sales result improves the year-to-date sales and Underlying EBITDA from the half-year result of $10.3m and $410k to $18.6m and $2.26m respectively.

The Company is tracking well to produce another very positive result for Q4 - albeit with the December shorter month and year-end cut-off challenges.

Demand continues to be very strong for the company’s products and now that the staffing and operational issues the company experienced in Q1 are resolved we are looking forward to ongoing growth and reaping the benefit of the increased capacity we have put in place.

We will continue to update the shareholders on the Company’s progress and expect to provide another update in early December.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 19-10-2023 at 09:37 AM.

Dilettante

Good to see a positive announcement and the commitment to provide another one in December. I would however have liked to see a comment on how the replacement for the freezer dryer is going and the effect it has on Tawhiri.
    Last edited by iceman; 19-10-2023 at 11:40 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Nice!

https://prod-trade.usx.co.nz/api/file/653040d24ac115c57999c2a0.pdf

Shareholder Update – 19 October 2023

PharmaZen confirms record sales quarter of $8.3m and Underlying EBITDA1 of $1.85m for Q3As indicated at the release of our half-year result, we are pleased to be able to report on significantly improved third quarter sales and Underlying EBITDA results.
    Yes, thanks. I would have missed it.