sharetrader
Page 152 of 154 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Definitely going back to $1

Better news through out next year ….and beyond
    How could you derive that that from such a vague report - it completely lacks any substance. The Chairman should be ashamed of himself. Veiled reports are becoming very regular with this outfit

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
    How could you derive that that from such a vague report - it completely lacks any substance. The Chairman should be ashamed of himself. Veiled reports are becoming very regular with this outfit
    I agree about the lack of substance. I find this so called update disappointing. It tells us absolutely nothing. Very poor reporting from this company and in fact from the USX listed companies in general.
    Last edited by iceman; 22-12-2023 at 04:09 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I agree. I find this so called update disappointing. It tells us absolutely nothing. Very poor reporting from this company and in fact from the USX listed companies in general.
    It's to be expected though, with low reporting standards and accountability on the USX, we shouldn't be raising our expectations imo, as we will only be disappointed as a result. Not to mention poor liquidity, that's the rub imo, combined with what we don't know what we don't know (because they don't tell us), and a 'market' that has extraordinarily low volumes and wide spreads, anything can happen.

I guess that we would only take a position in a USX stock if we have a very high conviction that in time it will do very well. There is no reason for any of them to convert to the NZX unless they want to raise capital. And being a small minority shareholder, we can only expect to be treated with contempt, disdain, and kept in a state of ignorance of what's really going on for the majors.

An annoyance even, those bloody minors who think they're going to make a fortune from us! We don't answer to them!!

Hey guys ….it was only Christmas greetings and like a lot of Christmas messages included a bit about hey we doing well and all OK and looking forward to a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Nice of them to do that …I’ve sent off a email saying thanks and wishing them a happy Christmas etc.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Has anyone made any guesstimates for future earnings you'd like to share? Thanks and merry Christmas
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 22-12-2023 at 06:07 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Has anyone made any guesstimates for future earnings you'd like to share? Thanks and merry Christmas
    Totally impossible to guess the future on this one. We have a confirmed EBIDTA of $ 2.26M for the 9 months. I'm guessing we'll end up with an EBIDTA of around $ 3.5M for the year.
    Last year we had $ 3.75M and a $ 1.1M NPAT.
    Who knows what NPAT or EPS we are on this year but my absolute guesstimate is probably still only at something like 1.5c EPS. No good.

But we have now had 3 quarters of good sales and decent EBIDTA, even though they say the EBIDTA in Q3 is down from Q2. But we seem to be steadying up on quarterly sales of around $ 7.5 -8.5M and EBIDTA of $ 1.5-1.9M.

That is a good steadying of the business past COVID. I am pleased with that as I am sure much of the SH that stuck with the company are. Now I want to see what the plan is to grow the business with a quick & significant boost to the bottom line.

I can't wait to see Rolleston starting to produce good volumes because I think it will be a game changer !

EPS of 4.5C minimum for FY2026 and growing fast.

Talk about pulling numbers out of a hat :-) :-)
    Last edited by iceman; 24-12-2023 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Totally impossible to guess the future on this one. We have a confirmed EBIDTA of $ 2.26M for the 9 months. I'm guessing we'll end up with an EBIDTA of around $ 3.5M for the year.
    Last year we had $ 3.75M and a $ 1.1M NPAT.
    Who knows what NPAT or EPS we are on this year but my absolute guesstimate is probably still only at something like 1.5c EPS. No good.

But we have now had 3 quarters of good sales and decent EBIDTA, even though they say the EBIDTA in Q3 is down from Q2. But we seem to be steadying up on quarterly sales of around $ 7.5 -8.5M and EBIDTA of $ 1.5-1.9M.

That is a good steadying of the business past COVID. I am pleased with that as I am sure much of the SH that stuck with the company are. Now I want to see what the plan is to grow the business with a quick & significant boost to the bottom line.

I can't wait to see Rolleston starting to produce good volumes because I think it will be a game changer !

EPS of 4.5C minimum for FY2026 and growing fast.

Talk about pulling numbers out of a hat :-) :-)
    Cheers Iceman, appreciate your thoughts.

Guru

If they made $3.5m EBIT this year, then that would mean PE of around 32.

Still priced for growth.....more runs needed.

IMO

Hard to know if momentum has stalled or what.
    Anyone else find the new Unlisted platform clunky,I can't even open announcements

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hard to know if momentum has stalled or what.
    Anyone else find the new Unlisted platform clunky,I can't even open announcements
    Unlisted platform is horrible. For starters you need to be signed in. That's already an impediment. Then trying to find the right info is terrible. I didn't like their old platform but it was a hell of a lot better than this monstrosity they have now.