sharetrader
Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Thanks Percy, as I expected, the sharebroker has a good sized bite too. Still, I am keen more so on King Country Energy, and may well look further into this during the week. And I might even test the waters with PAZ.
    It will be interesting to see what brokerage fee I will be quoted - I suspect from one I have used in the past it will be more than you were charged, so I might be phoning around.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Thanks Percy, as I expected, the sharebroker has a good sized bite too. Still, I am keen more so on King Country Energy, and may well look further into this during the week. And I might even test the waters with PAZ.
    It will be interesting to see what brokerage fee I will be quoted - I suspect from one I have used in the past it will be more than you were charged, so I might be phoning around.
    I have dealt with Craigs for a good number of years.I am happy using a full brokerage firm,but realise I have to pay for it.Going from what other posters have posted ASB and Direct Brokering do offer excellent service.I like the way DB answer queries on this site.I look forward to ready a bit on King Country Energy.

percy

Where have the sellers gone? 50,000 traded 28/4/11 at 3.5cents and 420,000 at same price today.no sellers.buyers for 10,950,000 shares.No sellers.Interesting.

percy

Interesting reading.www.unlisted.co.nz then go to PAZ, go to news and announcements, 20/6/2011 CEO address Friday 27th May.

percy

Welcome to the new bidder for 400,000 PAZ shares at 3.6 cents.That takes the number to over 12mil shares on the bid side. 12,000,000.
    Pity there are no shares for sale.!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by percy; 22-07-2011 at 05:42 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Welcome to the new bidder for 400,000 PAZ shares at 3.6 cents.That takes the number to over 12mil shares on the bid side. 12,000,000.
    Pity there are no shares for sale.!!!!!!!!
    The new bidder has been joined buy another buyer also wanting 400,000 shares at 3.6 cents.Getting close to 13mil shares wanted.!!!
    However,still NO SELLERS.!!!!!!!!!

I've had some dealings with this company and liked the way it was operating
    The trouble is the high exchange rate affecting them though.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I've had some dealings with this company and liked the way it was operating
    The trouble is the high exchange rate affecting them though.
    peat.exchange rates,earthquakes.Nothing stopping them.Increased profit,expansion from profits,without coming back to shareholders for cash..Pleased you liked the way they operate.I do too.!!!!!!
    "the company is no longer dependent on the dollar to be profitable,rather it is the level of profitability that is impacted."from annual report.

percy

Well,you just never know what is going to happen on the sharemarket.On a day where markets are in trouble PAZ hits a year high at 4cents with 260,000 shares being traded.Back to none being for sale ,again.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well,you just never know what is going to happen on the sharemarket.On a day where markets are in trouble PAZ hits a year high at 4cents with 260,000 shares being traded.Back to none being for sale ,again.
    Well on a day where every share goes uo PAZ drops.!!! 110,000 traded at 3.6 cents.