sharetrader
Page 24 of 154 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

looks like perhaps one buyer of 15,000 filled their order. Another buyer sitting there at 0.17 for 6,500. At that level, no reason why they shouldn't capitulate and accept current 0.18 offer.

(better to get in at 0.18 rather than miss the bus and then have to pay 0.20)

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    looks like perhaps one buyer of 15,000 filled their order. Another buyer sitting there at 0.17 for 6,500. At that level, no reason why they shouldn't capitulate and accept current 0.18 offer.

(better to get in at 0.18 rather than miss the bus and then have to pay 0.20)
    2 buyers at 0.17 Mini, total 56500 shares

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    2 buyers at 0.17 Mini, total 56500 shares
    I reckon the small guy will fold first. Seller is controlling the market

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I reckon the small guy will fold first. Seller is controlling the market
    He/she may as well

And that 14 cent bid is a bit delusional eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    He/she may as well

And that 14 cent bid is a bit delusional eh
    bottom feeder.

Dilettante

Just in case any Sharesight users on here, like me have not known how to enter Unlisted shares into it, here is a response from Sharesight with a link to an easy guide:

"Thank you for contacting Sharesight & apologies for the delay in response as we are experiencing a long queue. You should be able to enter your unlisted NZX instruments as a custom investment but will not able to track them as Sharesight does not support them. You will need to update the share prices, record dividends & trades to receive up to date performance information." https://help.sharesight.com/au/unquoted-instruments/

Just in case any Sharesight users on here, like me have not known how to enter Unlisted shares into it, here is a response from Sharesight with a link to an easy guide:

"Thank you for contacting Sharesight & apologies for the delay in response as we are experiencing a long queue. You should be able to enter your unlisted NZX instruments as a custom investment but will not able to track them as Sharesight does not support them. You will need to update the share prices, record dividends & trades to receive up to date performance information." https://help.sharesight.com/au/unquoted-instruments/
    Looks like my trusty decades old spreadsheet will still do the trick

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Thanks iceman

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Went to LINK Invester Centre website today to check my holdings and they have PAZ share price @ $0.052 almost gave the Bear a heart attack! What is that about?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Went to LINK Invester Centre website today to check my holdings and they have PAZ share price @ $0.052 almost gave the Bear a heart attack! What is that about?
    I spoke to Direct Broking about it on Monday as they show PAZ at $1.00, which of course makes my portfolio look very good. They told me the unlisted does not provide a link for automatic updates so they need to do it manually. I note they still haven't done it and assume LINK is the same, simply don't update the prices.