sharetrader
Page 34 of 153 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

I added a smallish parcel to the wife's holding at 21 cents ,on 27th September.
    Not selling any of her's or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sorry but no more treats for the dog, will keep the rest in the teasing drawer although if you put a bid on for say 30c I might get some more out for you.
    No worries mate. I'll get the snout working and sniff some more out somehow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da-hZEjUDkQ
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Well done guys or guysses , I guess we all are looking forward to the next financial results, should be a cracker, with most of the hard work being done even though there is still some room in the factory for additional capacity, Im picking the results will turn a few heads on the NZX board !!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I added a smallish parcel to the wife's holding at 21 cents ,on 27th September.
    Not selling any of her's or mine.
    Still nobody offering to sell at any price !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Little dog, Would be great to see bid .23 ---- offer .25, IMHO that will happen after the next financial results !

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Still nobody offering to sell at any price !
    Buyers may have to send Couta1 a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Buyers may have to send Couta1 a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Little dog, Would be great to see bid .23 ---- offer .25, IMHO that will happen after the next financial results !
    Quite probably much, much higher I would say but in the meantime I wonder if I could convince Couta1 to donate me more shares on the cheap

percy

Well perhaps the big seller has gone as the 17,841,068 shares in Custodial Services no longer show up on the share register.
    1} Downie Stewart .....................,36,092,204........ex Chairman M Shepherd.
    2}Citibank,..................................32,00 0,000........director Dr W,Burt.
    3}B,H &,C McIntosh,Triplet Trustee..20,536,000........Director Craig McIntosh family's interest.
    4}Lee Paterson.............................11,557,312... ......Founder Howard Paterson's brother.
    5} Dalmore Trust...........................9,000,000......... .Chairman Ken Fergus.
    6}C.L.McIntosh..............................7,580, 000..........Director,CEO.
    7}Leveraged Equities Finance Ltd.....6,380,000.........Unknown.
    8}Paterson....................................4,50 0,000.........Founder Howard Paterson's brother/familly
    9}Paterson....................................4,50 0,000..........As above.
    10.Sft Investments.........................4,260,728..... .....Founding director D Smallbone
    Not shown.New director Greg Shepherd has 2,067,282 shares
    Other than the Leveraged Equities Finance Ltd holding [don't know who holds them] all the others could be said to be very close to the company.
    Last edited by percy; 31-10-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Membaa

Leverage Equities Finance doesn't exist on the companies register, but Leveraged Equities Finance Limited is a Forsyth Barr company.