sharetrader
Page 40 of 153 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

23 cents = forward PE of 18. 25 cents = forward PE of 20.
    Both pretty conservative numbers for how this company has been growing lately but I note a big step up in forecast profit for FY19.
    IF they can achieve this forecast and the forecast for FY20 includes some encouraging news about how demand is strong for their new products, PAZ will have a big year in 2020, REAALY BIG if the directors announce plans to list on the NZX.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    23 cents = forward PE of 18. 25 cents = forward PE of 20.
    Both pretty conservative numbers for how this company has been growing lately but I note a big step up in forecast profit for FY19.
    IF they can achieve this forecast and the forecast for FY20 includes some encouraging news about how demand is strong for their new products, PAZ will have a big year in 2020, REAALY BIG if the directors announce plans to list on the NZX.
    While I want PAZ to list on the NZX why would PAZ want to when companies like Skyline Ent continue to list and trade on the Unlisted Board despite the fact that it has a M C of some $785 million ?

Guru

.26 , new ATH , well done .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    .26 , new ATH , well done .
    Percy getting a bit keen. Lol

percy

Not guilty.
    Great value under 35 cents.

IMO

Whats the mkt cap @ 34c?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Whats the mkt cap @ 34c?
    $74.58 mIL

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    While I want PAZ to list on the NZX why would PAZ want to when companies like Skyline Ent continue to list and trade on the Unlisted Board despite the fact that it has a M C of some $785 million ?
    Unusual situation that one. Old boys club that don't need capital or money to expand and are happy to keep the status quo is what I hear...

Why would they want to list ? Raise a LOT of capital for a major expansion ? Liquidity for the directors who between them own a massive stake in the company is another possible reason.

26 cents all cleaned out and no offers. Couta1 are you the bad dog ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Unusual situation that one. Old boys club that don't need capital or money to expand and are happy to keep the status quo is what I hear...

Why would they want to list ? Raise a LOT of capital for a major expansion ? Liquidity for the directors who between them own a massive stake in the company is another possible reason.

26 cents all cleaned out and no offers. Couta1 are you the bad dog ?
    Not me, it's a long time till the next report so I'll bide my time and call the lurking sellers bluff.

Won't be long before this is 30 cents the way this express train is moving.
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2019 at 01:14 PM.