sharetrader
Page 43 of 153 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Gave Direct Broking a call and asked them to manually update their "market price" on their website. Since I had them on the phone I couldn't help myself and took another bite at the few on offer :-)
    Keep ringing DB,a steal under 35 cents............lol.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    coutal, Don't forget that management did a travelling road show to Wellington and Auckland brokers in Oct-Nov, could be interest generated from those presos supporting the recent price increases.
    If they really want to put a rocket under the share price just list it on the main board and raise some more capital in the process for more expansion !
    Then Percy's 35 cents will look like a screaming bargain LOL
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-12-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Gave Direct Broking a call and asked them to manually update their "market price" on their website. Since I had them on the phone I couldn't help myself and took another bite at the few on offer :-)
    Did you ring them again today.?
    100,000 traded at 28 cents.?
    See another 100,000 for sale at 28 cents.Probably Couta1.?..............lol.
    Last edited by percy; 04-12-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Did you ring them again today.?
    100,000 traded at 28 cents.?
    See another 100,000 for sale at 28 cents.Probably Couta1.?..............lol.
    Haha. Not guilty. But I may need to as they still haven´t updated the price on their website :-(

percy

240,000 traded so far this morning at 28 cents ,yet the buy/sell quotes remain unchanged.?

That's reasonable price discovery then so that's good.
    My take on the quotes not changing is that there's business being done between brokers or in-house within one brokerage firm that's not executing the quotes displayed.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's reasonable price discovery then so that's good.
    My take on the quotes not changing is that there's business being done between brokers or in-house within one brokerage firm that's not executing the quotes displayed.
    Well I was wrong.
    Thought you were managing to buy some off Couta1................lol.

Poor Coutts. I think he cauterized the wound by buying them back at a few cents more. Best to admit you can't win every trade eh Coutts
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-12-2019 at 12:47 PM.

percy

Well he certainly did the right thing buying them back.!!.
    The seller with 100,00 at 28 cents has sold.
    Only seller now has 20,000 at 30 cents.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Poor Coutts. I think he cauterized the wound by buying them back at a few cents more. Best to admit you can't win every trade eh Coutts
    Well yes and no as I gained more money by trading A2 with the proceeds in the interim but yes not a stock to play around with, just spray and walk away.