Page 53 of 142 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Hybrid View

percy

PharmaZen Timetable
    2 March 2020 General Announcement

Firm: Pharmazen Limited
    Security: Pharmazen Ords
    The PharmaZen Board of Directors confirm PharmaZen Limited has finalised its 2019 Financial Statement (subject to auditor review and confirmation).
    The Company has achieved its full year profit guidance, (provided August 1, 2019) and has exceeded the full year sales guidance of 16.3m.
    A summary of the financial results and general business commentary will be released Tuesday, March 24th.
    The Company’s Annual General Meeting will be held 25th May 2020 at 12:30pm at the BNZ Partners Business Centre, Christchurch – Ōtautahi Room, ,L4, 111 Cashel Street, Christchurch 8011
    Craig L. McIntosh
    Director

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    PharmaZen Timetable

The PharmaZen Board of Directors confirm PharmaZen Limited has finalised its 2019 Financial Statement (subject to auditor review and confirmation).
    The Company has achieved its full year profit guidance, (provided August 1, 2019) and has exceeded the full year sales guidance of 16.3m.
    A summary of the financial results and general business commentary will be released Tuesday, March 24th.
    The Company’s Annual General Meeting will be held 25th May 2020 at 12:30pm at the BNZ Partners Business Centre, Christchurch – Ōtautahi Room, ,L4, 111 Cashel Street, Christchurch 8011
    Craig L. McIntosh
    Director
    Good stuff...that's a real milestone in the growth of this company. Doing what they say they will do, we all love that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

PharmaZen Timetable

Craig L. McIntosh
    Director
    So that reads of a pre tax of $3.9m or better !?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So that reads of a pre tax of $3.9m or better !?
    Yes.
    Really pleasing seeing revenue is higher than forecast.
    I think making their pre tax forecast must have been a challenge,as I expect "gearing up" would have added a great deal to overheads.
    OK the annual report should make good reading,yet the agm presentation and outlook are what I am looking forward to.
    For a still small company with so much going on, I think they were very brave with their forecasts, and achieving them is a great credit to them.
    The strong financial result,together with the growing momentum,makes for a very exciting future.
    I will not guess this coming year's growth rate ,other than to say I expect it will be well over 40%.

Advanced Member

Yes.
    I think making their pre tax forecast must have been a challenge,as I expect "gearing up" would have added a great deal to overheads.
    OK the annual report should make good reading,yet the agm presentation and outlook are what I am looking forward to.
    For a still small company with so much going on, I think they were very brave with their forecasts, and achieving them is a great credit to them.
    The strong financial result,together with the growing momentum,makes for a very exciting future.
    I will not guess this coming year's growth rate ,other than to say I expect it will be well over 40%.
    Thanks for bringing this stock to our attention Percy will check out flights later on .Pity my other CHCH stock is not doing the same things

Yes.
    Yes, agreed 100%. Not easy at all to gear up with staff and overhead for future growth and still grow profit strongly, just ask Julian Cook lol.
    Awesome that sales are ahead of forecast which gives great encouragement for the future.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-03-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Must say I am tempted to top up

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Noooo silly impulsive Bear be happy with what you have

percy

From last year's annual report;Directors' report.

"While the company continues to see itself as an ingredient supplier,it has become more and more apparent that product traceability and provenance for ingredient suppliers is a challenge in some markets.
    Provenance being -knowing not only who you purchased your product from,but who manufactured it.Where it was manufacturerd and grown,along with traceability are critical drivers of the global food and supplement industry.
    We therefore foresee a significant opportunity for a 100% NZ made and NZ sourced product range.
    The current growth momentum makes for exciting times as there is no shortage of opportunities to pursue."

I will be looking forward to the outlook statement in this year's annual report,due out on the 24th.

RupertBear.May pay to wait for the outlook statement, before deciding whether to add to your holding or not.Not long to wait.
    Last edited by percy; 06-03-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Dilettante

From last year's annual report;Directors' report.

"While the company continues to see itself as an ingredient supplier,it has become more and more apparent that product traceability and provenance for ingredient suppliers is a challenge in some markets.
    Provenance being -knowing not only who you purchased your product from,but who manufactured it.Where it was manufacturerd and grown,along with traceability are critical drivers of the global food and supplement industry.
    We therefore foresee a significant opportunity for a 100% NZ made and NZ sourced product range.
    The current growth momentum makes for exciting times as there is no shortage of opportunities to pursue."

I will be looking forward to the outlook statement in this year's annual report,due out on the 24th.

RupertBear.May pay to wait for the outlook statement, before deciding whether to add to your holding or not.Not long to wait.
    Agree Percy. As I've stated on another thread, we in the fishing industry are seeing a significant increase in demand for seafood that has not been caught or processed in China or SE Asia. There is no question that one of the potentially lasting results of this very sad Coronavirus will be consumers being much more aware of where their food comes from and how it has been handled, before they buy it.