sharetrader
Page 54 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Plenty of time for all you out of towners to book flights.so as you can attend the agm.
    Allow time to get into town. The "percy free uber" will be leaving ChCh airport at 11.35 am and returning from the meeting at 2.20 pm to arrive at the airport at 2.50 pm.
    Wonder whether any of you will score the $9 flights.?
    Last edited by percy; 03-03-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    PharmaZen Timetable
    2 March 2020 General Announcement

Firm: Pharmazen Limited
    Security: Pharmazen Ords
    The PharmaZen Board of Directors confirm PharmaZen Limited has finalised its 2019 Financial Statement (subject to auditor review and confirmation).
    The Company has achieved its full year profit guidance, (provided August 1, 2019) and has exceeded the full year sales guidance of 16.3m.
    A summary of the financial results and general business commentary will be released Tuesday, March 24th.
    The Company’s Annual General Meeting will be held 25th May 2020 at 12:30pm at the BNZ Partners Business Centre, Christchurch – Ōtautahi Room, ,L4, 111 Cashel Street, Christchurch 8011
    Craig L. McIntosh
    Director
    Good stuff...that's a real milestone in the growth of this company. Doing what they say they will do, we all love that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Plenty of time for all you out of towners to book flights.so as you can attend the agm.
    Allow time to get into town. The "percy free uber" will be leaving ChCh airport at 11.35 am and returning from the meeting at 2.20 pm to arrive at the airport at 2.50 pm.
    Wonder whether any of you will score the $9 flights.?
    Thanks for the offer. Would love to but won't be in the country. I'm sure Beagle will sneak into town on a cheap Jetstar flight :-)
    A good result

Guru

PharmaZen Timetable
    2 March 2020 General Announcement

Firm: Pharmazen Limited
    Security: Pharmazen Ords
    The PharmaZen Board of Directors confirm PharmaZen Limited has finalised its 2019 Financial Statement (subject to auditor review and confirmation).
    The Company has achieved its full year profit guidance, (provided August 1, 2019) and has exceeded the full year sales guidance of 16.3m.
    A summary of the financial results and general business commentary will be released Tuesday, March 24th.
    The Company’s Annual General Meeting will be held 25th May 2020 at 12:30pm at the BNZ Partners Business Centre, Christchurch – Ōtautahi Room, ,L4, 111 Cashel Street, Christchurch 8011
    Craig L. McIntosh
    Director
    So that reads of a pre tax of $3.9m or better !?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Thanks for the offer. Would love to but won't be in the country. I'm sure Beagle will sneak into town on a cheap Jetstar flight :-)
    A good result
    LOL Not flying anywhere for the foreseeable future, especially not on JetStar with their sticky dirty seats and armrests who probably only do a once per annum quick spring clean I am sure we can rely on Percy to give us the gossip from the meeting.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-03-2020 at 10:51 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So that reads of a pre tax of $3.9m or better !?
    Yes.
    Really pleasing seeing revenue is higher than forecast.
    I think making their pre tax forecast must have been a challenge,as I expect "gearing up" would have added a great deal to overheads.
    OK the annual report should make good reading,yet the agm presentation and outlook are what I am looking forward to.
    For a still small company with so much going on, I think they were very brave with their forecasts, and achieving them is a great credit to them.
    The strong financial result,together with the growing momentum,makes for a very exciting future.
    I will not guess this coming year's growth rate ,other than to say I expect it will be well over 40%.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL Not flying anywhere for the foreseeable future, especially not on JetStar with their sticky dirty seats and armrests who probably only do a once per annum quick spring clean I am sure we can rely on Percy to give us the gossip from the meeting.
    Well all my note taking last year was a waste of time, as they posted their fantastic presentation on usx.co.nz very quickly.l

I sent Craig an email this morning thanking him for posting their announcement and said I thought it was excellent.
    His under stated reply was he was "happy"...lol.

ps.With the way markets are, and with my over weighted position in PAZ,I was was getting a little nervous.So "all good to go"...."happy" too.
    Last edited by percy; 03-03-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Advanced Member

Yes.
    I think making their pre tax forecast must have been a challenge,as I expect "gearing up" would have added a great deal to overheads.
    OK the annual report should make good reading,yet the agm presentation and outlook are what I am looking forward to.
    For a still small company with so much going on, I think they were very brave with their forecasts, and achieving them is a great credit to them.
    The strong financial result,together with the growing momentum,makes for a very exciting future.
    I will not guess this coming year's growth rate ,other than to say I expect it will be well over 40%.
    Thanks for bringing this stock to our attention Percy will check out flights later on .Pity my other CHCH stock is not doing the same things

Yes.
    Yes, agreed 100%. Not easy at all to gear up with staff and overhead for future growth and still grow profit strongly, just ask Julian Cook lol.
    Awesome that sales are ahead of forecast which gives great encouragement for the future.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-03-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Must say I am tempted to top up