sharetrader
Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Noooo silly impulsive Bear be happy with what you have

percy

From last year's annual report;Directors' report.

"While the company continues to see itself as an ingredient supplier,it has become more and more apparent that product traceability and provenance for ingredient suppliers is a challenge in some markets.
    Provenance being -knowing not only who you purchased your product from,but who manufactured it.Where it was manufacturerd and grown,along with traceability are critical drivers of the global food and supplement industry.
    We therefore foresee a significant opportunity for a 100% NZ made and NZ sourced product range.
    The current growth momentum makes for exciting times as there is no shortage of opportunities to pursue."

I will be looking forward to the outlook statement in this year's annual report,due out on the 24th.

RupertBear.May pay to wait for the outlook statement, before deciding whether to add to your holding or not.Not long to wait.
    Last edited by percy; 06-03-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    From last year's annual report;Directors' report.

"While the company continues to see itself as an ingredient supplier,it has become more and more apparent that product traceability and provenance for ingredient suppliers is a challenge in some markets.
    Provenance being -knowing not only who you purchased your product from,but who manufactured it.Where it was manufacturerd and grown,along with traceability are critical drivers of the global food and supplement industry.
    We therefore foresee a significant opportunity for a 100% NZ made and NZ sourced product range.
    The current growth momentum makes for exciting times as there is no shortage of opportunities to pursue."

I will be looking forward to the outlook statement in this year's annual report,due out on the 24th.

RupertBear.May pay to wait for the outlook statement, before deciding whether to add to your holding or not.Not long to wait.
    Agree Percy. As I've stated on another thread, we in the fishing industry are seeing a significant increase in demand for seafood that has not been caught or processed in China or SE Asia. There is no question that one of the potentially lasting results of this very sad Coronavirus will be consumers being much more aware of where their food comes from and how it has been handled, before they buy it.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agree Percy. As I've stated on another thread, we in the fishing industry are seeing a significant increase in demand for seafood that has not been caught or processed in China or SE Asia. There is no question that one of the potentially lasting results of this very sad Coronavirus will be consumers being much more aware of where their food comes from and how it has been handled, before they buy it.
    Tried to add to your reputation with a "we are well positioned",but have to spread it around,which is easier said than done.!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    not much privacy on that list !!

only a few obviously leveraged holdings.
    And you and partner not acquired any more.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    And you and partner not acquired any more.
    please explain I have no idea what you mean and wonder why you are mentioning me and my partner
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    please explain I have no idea what you mean and wonder why you are mentioning me and my partner
    Sorry mr peat ...replied to wrong post ...meant to be a reply to the post about the change in top 20 shareholders

percy

Sorry mr peat ...replied to wrong post ...meant to be a reply to the post about the change in top 20 shareholders
    W69. Since 26th March 2019 list, my partner has added 149,846 shares to her holding.
    I have neither brought or sold any.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    W69. Since 26th March 2019 list, my partner has added 149,846 shares to her holding.
    I have neither brought or sold any.
    Well done ...you both deserve a front row seat at the ASM and an invite to the Directors lunch

percy

Well done ...you both deserve a front row seat at the ASM and an invite to the Directors lunch
    My partner does not do company meetings.
    Yes it is a very pleasant informative ASM.Directors are very forthcoming,and friendly.Long time Chairman Max Shepherd stood down last year,and this will be Ken Fergus's first meeting,as Chairman.CEO/director Craig McIntosh gives a great presentation and question time is always interesting.
    A nice lunch too.