sharetrader
Page 6 of 153 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

looks good
    taken on a bit of debt
    good earnings growth but from restraining costs
    PE about 18
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    looks good
    taken on a bit of debt
    good earnings growth but from restraining costs
    PE about 18
    From the annual report;" the second half looks to be an exciting one as the plant comes on line."
    "new spray dryer which opens up SIGNIFICANT new product opportunities,"
    PSI [percy significant index] With the use of the word significant twice in the "Outlook" PAZ rates as a strong buy.

2013 Issuer Profile posted for PharmaZen.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Anyone with any up to date views on this one? I have just started to have a look at it - looks to have quite strong cash flow and growth potential - listed on the unlisted market and quite liquid.
    If you follow the thread you will note I have slowly been adding to my holding as the company continues to grow.
    I think the next 6 months to a year will be very important.I am very confident the next announcement will confirm they are "starting to really motor".The growth has been funded from retained profits and debt,and no call has been made for more funds from shareholders.
    I am hopeful the company will move to the main board within a couple of years.The new factory is already too small and they have applied for consent resource to add to it [or build another factory].Other than Otago Daily Times ODT no newspapers cover the company.Their web page is excellent.www.waitakibio.com
    Very illiquid.

percy

Was that you Black Knat who brought the 750,000 PAZ shares today at 6.5cents?

percy

Well the interim is disappointing,and the year ended this December will be to,we can expect next year to see good results.
    "Disruptions caused by the current expansion work,"
    "All new equipment is onsite."
    "We expect to be fully operative pre-Christmas."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well the interim is disappointing,and the year ended this December will be to,we can expect next year to see good results.
    It may be disappointing but I do note that turnover was up on last year and looking forward 5.5 cents might be a good buying opportunity? Might have to have another look. Had a look a while back but did not think a PE of 18 was warranted as their growth was rather slow (both revenue and profit). But I think that was at 7 cps. Back at 5.5 we are talking a different story and if they can organically grow (faster) then it is maybe worth a little punt.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    It may be disappointing but I do note that turnover was up on last year and looking forward 5.5 cents might be a good buying opportunity? Might have to have another look. Had a look a while back but did not think a PE of 18 was warranted as their growth was rather slow (both revenue and profit). But I think that was at 7 cps. Back at 5.5 we are talking a different story and if they can organically grow (faster) then it is maybe worth a little punt.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Armillary Private Capital View Post
    Delays with "compliance issues" getting new equipment up and running has affected both turnover and profitability.
    More new equipment still to be brought into production.
    The delays mean we have hope the next year sees both revenue and profit increasing, as costs of production will decrease as production and revenues increase.