sharetrader
Page 64 of 154 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I noted current assets consisted largely of receivables and cash on hand was down (this was eoy2019 so way before CV19) it just looked a little stretched to me in terms of the quality of the current ratio.
    At balance date their bank overdraft was $483,592 according to note 10.
    The overdraft limit is $1,750,000 so plenty of wriggle room.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lets hope that it is posted out to S Hers, reading it on the web does not do it for me !
    Maybe invest in a $50 printer if thatīs the case !!! I think companies should stop printing and sending out Annual Reports and actually thought many had, but donīt know as I selected electronic only a long time ago !

percy

I don't think printers have been allowed to open during lock down, so no hard copy annual reports at present.
    Wife is missing her magazines.Took her for two walks today.Love the Teddy Bears in windows.House down the street dress up their Teddy Bear,fisherman one time,rock and roll star with guitar,and now a Doctor with all the gear.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lets hope that it is posted out to S Hers, reading it on the web does not do it for me !
    If its not posted you could do the following , just got the notice of the AGM to be held online ( Percy cancel that taxi !!)

New regulations were introduced that change the way we communicate with our shareholders regarding Annual and Interim Reports. As a result,any previous instructions you have provided regarding your choice to receive printed or emailed copy of the Annual Report no longer apply.If you still wish to receive, free of charge, at any time, a printed copy of the 2019 Annual Report, or any future Annual Reports, you may requestthat by updating your communication preference by sending an email to operation@linkmarketservices.com (please use “PAZ Annual Report” asyour subject of your email).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Maybe invest in a $50 printer if thatīs the case !!! I think companies should stop printing and sending out Annual Reports and actually thought many had, but donīt know as I selected electronic only a long time ago !
    icy, something about a bound annual report that I like, ps I have two Brother printers at present but posted company copies are the real thing imho.

When it comes to reports much easier to get a tablet.

Easy to have all the annual reports with you wherever you go and don’t take up any space. Can read in comfort and no need to wait for them to be sent out.

Isn’t the AGM not till September? Seems quite early to deem it online only?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    When it comes to reports much easier to get a tablet.

Easy to have all the annual reports with you wherever you go and don’t take up any space. Can read in comfort and no need to wait for them to be sent out.

Isn’t the AGM not till September? Seems quite early to deem it online only?
    Monday 25 May 12.30

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Monday 25 May 12.30

ah right, thanks I didn’t see it in the report or on the USX website. Where abouts was it posted?

Also I have a family member who put an order in for 30k shares but only around half the order was filled and wondering how that works with the 20k minimum holding. Especially if no sellers at a reasonable price?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    ah right, thanks I didn’t see it in the report or on the USX website. Where abouts was it posted?

Also I have a family member who put an order in for 30k shares but only around half the order was filled and wondering how that works with the 20k minimum holding. Especially if no sellers at a reasonable price?
    They emailed me as a shareholder.
    Not sure about your situation re the min holding ,maybe someone on here with bucket loads will sort you out with a transfer of 5 K at a decent price ....

Dilettante

Well someone has come in this morning and scooped up the lot at 28c. Now no live offers