sharetrader
Page 65 of 154 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

I would have liked to attend the AGM, but who knows the world may have changed by then !
    Last edited by whatsup; 24-04-2020 at 12:02 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Percy, What is Howard----- sir name, is his family still involved in PAZ ?
    Howard Paterson was one of the founders.
    His brothers are still large shareholders.
    His friend,who helped him with A2 milk,Dr.Wayne Burt is the second largest shareholder, and a director.
    https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rc...q4Q4R2nl9IsshM
    https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rc...Ndd88Hsy00ML-1
    Last edited by percy; 24-04-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Mr Market seems to like the information in the annual report.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Mr Market seems to like the information in the annual report.
    That´s not surprising. It is a great read :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That´s not surprising. It is a great read :-)
    Important to take a "dogged" approach to holding these ones long term https://www.waitakibio.com/animal-nutrition/
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-04-2020 at 06:33 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Can't help wondering if they grind up Deer's antlers whether that might put some more lead in one's pencil, and if so that could be a strong seller
    Just stick with the "Freeze dried animal glandulars" in the meantime.........................?
    Wonder whether it is demand for freeze dried animal glands that has prompted PAZ to order their second huge freeze drier.?
    Last edited by percy; 26-04-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just stick with the "Freeze dried animal glandulars" in the meantime.........................?
    LOL Not sure I'm game for that mate but seriously there's been stories doing the rounds about deer velvet for quite a while now. https://www.velvet.org.nz/health-benefits
    Seriously, this could be a great new thing for PAZ. Grind it up, encapsulate it and I'll be the Guinea pig !

https://www.velvet.org.nz/sites/defa...nformation.pdf Ongoing annual compound growth in pet health spending is very strong, ask Ebos, (because pets never tell you they're sick of you in lockdown). Not called man's best friend for no good reason !

I'll leave you to bring it to their attention, rumour has it you have a strong vested interest in their success
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-04-2020 at 09:04 PM.

percy

[url]
    I'll leave you to bring it to their attention, rumour has it you have a strong vested interest in their success
    Well I can tell you the strong vested interest has not come from sampling Freeze dried animal glandulars.[yet]..lol
    Last edited by percy; 26-04-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Bid 28, no stock on offer, again. Lack of liquidity is kind of annoying as I watch the volume that BlIS trade in every day, that have a lower EBITDA.

Here's a real conversation starter that I have been keeping to myself for a couple of weeks. I compared the EBITDA multiple of BLIS with PAZ, noting PAZ is growing both their top line sales and EDITDA faster that BLIS and if PAZ were trading on the same EBITDA multiple as Blis, (this comparison was done when Blis were 8 cents) fair value for PAZ if listed on the main board would be...wait for it and this is definitely not a typo, $1.35 !!

Now Blis is 9.4 cents fair value for PAZ is $1.59 on a comparative basis. Right after I did this comparative I hoovered up the 50,000 at 30 cents that went through a while back. Anyone like to put some more up at 30 cents for sale and see what happens ?

Its time for PAZ to list on the NZX. Shareholders deserve the vastly better liquidity and to see their shares valued more appropriately. I hope the Directors act on this sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-05-2020 at 09:11 PM.

you are not exactly encouraging folks to sell theirs are you?
    bidders can show their hand too you know. who knows what might happen at 40 or 50c
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....