sharetrader
Page 66 of 154 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Lets see what they have to say at the annual meeting.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just stick with the "Freeze dried animal glandulars" in the meantime.........................?
    Wonder whether it is demand for freeze dried animal glands that has prompted PAZ to order their second huge freeze drier.?
    So it could correlate with an aging population ?
    Hmmmmmm....self serve at Oceania ?

Dilettante

Beagle I would say the huge majority of holders in PAZ are happy to stay on the Unlisted for awhile longer. I also suspect they are more interested in the daily production numbers than the daily SP fluctuations !!
    But agree and look forward to a NZX listing, eventually.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Bid 28, no stock on offer, again. Lack of liquidity is kind of annoying as I watch the volume that BlIS trade in every day, that have a lower EBITDA.

Here's a real conversation starter that I have been keeping to myself for a couple of weeks. I compared the EBITDA multiple of BLIS with PAZ, noting PAZ is growing both their top line sales and EDITDA faster that BLIS and if PAZ were trading on the same EBITDA multiple as Blis, (this comparison was done when Blis were 8 cents) fair value for PAZ if listed on the main board would be...wait for it and this is definitely not a typo, $1.35 !!

Now Blis is 9.4 cents fair value for PAZ is $1.59 on a comparative basis. Right after I did this comparative I hoovered up the 50,000 at 30 cents that went through a while back. Anyone like to put some more up at 30 cents for sale and see what happens ?

Its time for PAZ to list on the NZX. Shareholders deserve the vastly better liquidity and to see their shares valued more appropriately. I hope the Directors act on this sooner rather than later.
    I think what you are saying , is that Sharsies should have access to the unlisted market ?

percy

Confession.
    I did not post between 19-01-2017 and 12-09-2017 as I was steadily buying.
    Being such and illiquid stock, it has taken me years to reach the number I wanted.
    When I reached that number, I decided to double my holding.!!
    This has now been achieved, and the number the wife and I hold, means we are either "buggered" ,or "well positioned."
    With my history of being "well positioned", I am sure this is the case with PAZ..
    \
    Funny reading my old post, posted on 14-09-2017.
    Looking forward to the agm on the 25th.
    Should be positive and their outlook should be exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Beagle I would say the huge majority of holders in PAZ are happy to stay on the Unlisted for awhile longer. I also suspect they are more interested in the daily production numbers than the daily SP fluctuations !!
    But agree and look forward to a NZX listing, eventually.
    You're probably right. I was bored last night and its been as quiet as a morgue in here lately so I did a big bark to stir up some controversy. Simple as that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You're probably right. I was bored last night and its been as quiet as a morgue in here lately so I did a big bark to stir up some controversy. Simple as that.
    Controversy.?
    Never on this thread.
    We all agree with you...lol.
    Whole lot on new numbers coming up to keep you busy on the 25th.

Guru

New ATH @ .34 !!, I wonder if the moving to the NZX is on the agenda any time soon, Percy your a Ch-Ch insider, can you get the weeze on that ?

percy

Listing would cost a great deal.Today I looked at a small Aussie listed company ,which disclosed the following costs.[Note Aussie dollars.]
    Listing compliance, and corporate costs.$1,022,000
    Expenses of the offer..............................$859,000.
    Total Aussie dollars.............................$1,881,000
    Now I do not know what on going listing costs would be, but lets say $1mil a year.

PAZ will be spending $8mil on further expansion this year including another huge freeze drier.The last freeze drier was installed under 2 years ago, and was the biggest in Australasia.
    This $8mil is being funded from retained earnings and increased bank debt.So paying out nearly $2mil to list does not seem likely.
    So at this stage they do not require further capital,so no need for a NZX listing/capital raise..
    The other thing we must remember is the directors and large shareholders will not want to see their holdings diluted until they see the market fully valuing the company.
    Perhaps once this latest $8mil of capital is fully generating revenue , we may ourselves be able to come up with a more realistic value.
    They are not spending $8mil to generate $2mil of sales.
    The agm outlook projections are going to be rather interesting/exciting,and I am sure it will make the buyer today, at 34 cents, look very astute..
    Last edited by percy; 14-05-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Guru

Listing would cost a great deal.Today I looked at a small Aussie listed company ,which disclosed the following costs.[Note Aussie dollars.]
    Listing compliance, and corporate costs.$1,022,000
    Expenses of the offer..............................$859,000.
    Total Aussie dollars.............................$1,881,000
    Now I do not know what on going listing costs would be, but lets say $1mil a year.

PAZ will be spending $8mil on further expansion this year including another huge freeze drier.The last freeze drier was installed under 2 years ago, and was the biggest in Australasia.
    This $8mil is being funded from retained earnings and increased bank debt.So paying out nearly $2mil to list does not seem likely.
    So at this stage they do not require further capital,so no need for a NZX listing/capital raise..
    The other thing we must remember is the directors and large shareholders will not want to see their holdings diluted until they see the market fully valuing the company.
    Perhaps once this latest $8mil of capital is fully generating revenue , we may ourselves be able to come up with a more realistic value.
    They are not spending $8mil to generate $2mil of sales.
    The agm outlook projections are going to be rather interesting/exciting,and I am sure it will make the buyer today, at 34 cents, look very astute..
    Hmmmmmmmm !