sharetrader
Page 67 of 154 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Quite happy for the company to stay on the usx for now - makes me less likely to be tempted to nibble at my holding. The enforced bottom draw is useful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Quite happy for the company to stay on the usx for now - makes me less likely to be tempted to nibble at my holding. The enforced bottom draw is useful for me.
    Good point, more liquidity is not always a good thing.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Listing would cost a great deal.Today I looked at a small Aussie listed company ,which disclosed the following costs.[Note Aussie dollars.]
    Listing compliance, and corporate costs.$1,022,000
    Expenses of the offer..............................$859,000.
    Total Aussie dollars.............................$1,881,000
    Now I do not know what on going listing costs would be, but lets say $1mil a year.

PAZ will be spending $8mil on further expansion this year including another huge freeze drier.The last freeze drier was installed under 2 years ago, and was the biggest in Australasia.
    This $8mil is being funded from retained earnings and increased bank debt.So paying out nearly $2mil to list does not seem likely.
    So at this stage they do not require further capital,so no need for a NZX listing/capital raise..
    The other thing we must remember is the directors and large shareholders will not want to see their holdings diluted until they see the market fully valuing the company.
    Perhaps once this latest $8mil of capital is fully generating revenue , we may ourselves be able to come up with a more realistic value.
    They are not spending $8mil to generate $2mil of sales.
    The agm outlook projections are going to be rather interesting/exciting,and I am sure it will make the buyer today, at 34 cents, look very astute..
    A very good summary thank you Percy

percy

Liquidity on Unlisted.
    Over the past year the following is of interest to us.
    REL.Rural Equities .1,07% of their issued number of shares were traded,
    SYF Syft................4.3% ""...."......"..."........."......"..."....."...." ..."....
    SEL.Skyline Ent......5.13% "......."........"............"......."......"..." "
    PAZ........................11%..of their issued number of shares were traded.In fact a total of 24,144,230 shares were traded.
    Why so many.?........Answer. A major shareholder,who was a former director, who was against spending the big amount of capital,decided to either sell out or sell down his holding, which was at 26/9/2018 .19,114,068.

Thanks Percy. I wish he had a few left to sell or anyone else for that matter, I am not fussy
    I knew it was a longshot but I even tried ringing Couta1 again lol...(Sorry Coutts me ol mate, I couldn't resist)
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-05-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Hey did you get mine ? i sold half re 4th feb or thereabouts in my big selldown due to covid concerns. Happily free carried and watching from the side for the time being. this is one of a very few stocks im happy to hold through this developing global recession.

Dilettante

I note my trading notes from Direct Broking show the code for Pharmazen being PZL and always have. Same in the online portfolio on their website. No problems except when I try to email them through to Sharesight, it won't recognise the code so they have to be manually entered. Are those of you using different brokers also experiencing this ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I note my trading notes from Direct Broking show the code for Pharmazen being PZL and always have. Same in the online portfolio on their website. No problems except when I try to email them through to Sharesight, it won't recognise the code so they have to be manually entered. Are those of you using different brokers also experiencing this ?

Craigs now use PAZ but they used to use PZLUL.
    On checking that out, I note PAZ were 6 cents on 3/5/2018 on my holding report from Craigs,and my holding remains the same today.The extra shares I have brought have been in the wife's account.
    Wonder whether the next two years will be better.?...lol.
    Last edited by percy; 15-05-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hey did you get mine ? i sold half re 4th feb or thereabouts in my big selldown due to covid concerns. Happily free carried and watching from the side for the time being. this is one of a very few stocks im happy to hold through this developing global recession.
    No, I liquidated a lot of stocks in January and February, (PAZ wasn't one of them).

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Yes, in direct broking they're listed as PZL and do not update in the portfolio section. All USX trades have to be done 100% manually via directbroking.