sharetrader
Page 71 of 154 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

percy

Another extraction plant.
    Another freeze dryer.
    Another factory.
    More new products including beverages,and functioned food [whatever that is],and pet food.
    The excitement continues to grow.
    Last edited by percy; 26-05-2020 at 07:46 AM.

Don't forget Aiora Immunity, new product coming that could be a real hot seller !
    https://www.aioranz.com/

Interesting they said they've always been very keen on the companion animal supplement and treats market. Huge growth there and I know from personal experience how those little fur babies really become such valuable members of the family, nothing is too good for them !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

From last year's annual report.
    Ben Alberts,Chief Operating Officer,comes to us from South Africa's largest sports nutrition manufacturer,Globepak,where he was CEO.
    I would think he would have influenced the new beverage products.
    ps.Beagle I note in the supermarkets the dog treats.Another big market.
    Last edited by percy; 25-05-2020 at 01:38 PM.

For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

According to USX website they have a market cap of 92 million, does anyone know at what stage they list of on the nzx?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    According to USX website they have a market cap of 92 million, does anyone know at what stage they list of on the nzx?
    Think they may mention it at next year's agm when the market cap is over $200 million.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    Not on the Horizon atm.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

What a great result. They have managed with the obviously committed staff, to operate at a reasonable level and have maintained a profitable operation despite these difficult times. I do like how they state that they undertook to continue paying staff whether they couild turn up to work or not. Says a lot about the Board and Management and I like it.

Not only do we have new products and markets but lots of new machinery and to top it all of, a new extraction factory no less. As whatsup stated earlier, the August report will be the one to watch but I have little doubt SP is now firmly established in the 40s (at least).
    I´m expecting them to call us for some cash to help fund the growth, which I would be very happy about and wouldn´t need to think about too long, assuming they do so on reasonable terms.

I´m a very happy holder of this company which is in the right industry and the right country to take huge advantage of the change of lifestyles we will no doubt see around the World past COVID. Upwards and onwards.
    Last edited by iceman; 25-05-2020 at 10:34 PM.

I think even Percy might have been very pleasnatly surprised by the number of different product growth opportunities articulated yesterday, I know I certainly am !

Listening to the presentation its clear that the record $8m capex planned for the year ahead only covers the deposit on the new factory but they have cunningly got the vendor to agree to deferred settlement terms at some future date, (presumably contemporaneously with title issuance for the site).

How much is required to get the new factory built, equipped and up and running isn't clear but what is clear is their bank are supportive and with the abundance of growth opportunities presenting, I am sure shareholders would also be supportive with a capital raise (I presume sometime in 2021).

Whether a potential capital raise may be done in tandem with a NZX listing is an interesting question to ponder...

I agree Iceman...anything under 40 cents now would be an absolute gift. The question in my mind is with all the growth so apparent will anyone be prepared to sell shares in decent volume anywhere in the 40's ?

I would like to think someone would but am not especially hopeful...
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-05-2020 at 11:15 AM.