Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Can we rename the thread ?
    Percy
    Appreciation
    Zone
    TTG, plenty on here.......

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Brought up Beagle's post #649 on page 33 posted 12/5/2020 for Tony Two Gloves.
    Perhaps Beagle would be kind enough to update it.?
    60% vested interest in getting a great deal is quite something isn't it !

Updated situation on Blis is they grew profit very nicely by 320% for the year, (really have now built to a level of critical mass) and are now on a historic PE of 59 times v PAZ on an historic PE of 46 times.
    Blis shares went backwards since that post in May but PAZ has doubled which I think underscores the value of my thinking that went into that post.

In relative terms the two shares seem much more sensibly aligned in terms of relative pricing now.

Blis's outlook statement at their recent annual meeting contained the following "Moving through the year we will continue to invest in both new market opportunities
    but also our R & D pipeline to ensure this growth is sustainable into the future. In
    line with this investment our full year guidance is to deliver sustained profitable
    growth and an EBITDA similar to FY20". (EBITDA for them was up 130% last year and sales were up 29%).

Blis quite possibly not a bad bet now but I need to do a LOT more work on that one to see if its as robustly positioned as PAZ to cope with any possible future Covid issues.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-08-2020 at 12:55 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    60% vested interest in getting a great deal is quite something isn't it !

Updated situation on Blis is they grew profit very nicely by 320% for the year, (really have now built to a level of critical mass) and are now on a historic PE of 59 times v PAZ on an historic PE of 46 times.
    Blis shares went backwards since that post in May but PAZ has doubled which I think underscores the value of my thinking that went into that post.

In relative terms the two shares seem much more sensibly aligned in terms of relative pricing now.

Blis's outlook statement at their recent annual meeting contained the following "Moving through the year we will continue to invest in both new market opportunities
    but also our R & D pipeline to ensure this growth is sustainable into the future. In
    line with this investment our full year guidance is to deliver sustained profitable
    growth and an EBITDA similar to FY20
    ". (EBITDA for them was up 130% last year and sales were up 29%).

Blis quite possibly not a bad bet now.
    Thanks Beagle - I'm now officially a shareholder in PAZ and looking forward to hopefully a long term ride

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    Thanks Beagle - I'm now officially a shareholder in PAZ and looking forward to hopefully a long term ride
    Welcome aboard mate. The key here is to have lots of patience and simply let the compound annual growth in earnings build your wealth over the years ahead. I type this post just as much for your benefit as mine as sometimes I can be a very impatient dog...It goes against a Beagle's instincts to wait a long time for a big feed
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-08-2020 at 03:33 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Topped up my last big lot at an avg price of 46.9c about 3 weeks before results come out courtesy of what appeared to be an estate sell down. PS-Beagle just keep your dirty paws off that sell button for at least 3 yrs, repeat to yourself, I must not sell over and over whilst looking in a mirror.
    Last edited by couta1; 19-08-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Welcome aboard mate. The key here is to have lots of patience and simply let the compound annual growth in earnings build your wealth over the years ahead. I type this post just as much for your benefit as mine as sometimes I can be a very impatient dog...It goes against a Beagle's instincts to wait a long time for a big feed
    Thanks very much - I believe it is customary to wait seven days before proceeding to commence ramping or does this not apply on Unlisted??

Thanks very much - I believe it is customary to wait seven days before proceeding to commence ramping or does this not apply on Unlisted??

Advanced Member

To be able to trade on unlisted you generally have to sign your life away first, so anything goes

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Topped up my last big lot at an avg price of 46.9c about 3 weeks before results come out courtesy of what appeared to be an estate sell down. PS-Beagle just keep your dirty paws off that sell button for at least 3 yrs, repeat to yourself, I must not sell over and over whilst looking in a mirror.
    Good buying, and sage advice we should all take on board.

Tony Two Gloves.Welcome a board.
    History on this PAZ thread shows all ramping has been too conservative,so shoot for the moon.!!!...lol.
    Last edited by percy; 19-08-2020 at 04:36 PM.

I joined the team yesterday at 56c after the run at 60c seemed to have stopped. It took a while to get up and running with DBroking as Paz not offered on ASB.
    A good volume went through today at 55c so someone was keen to sell. Now to consider Silver Fern Farms and Beagle, we would love to hear further thoughts on Blis (or any other ideas) I have MET proceeds to invest and have enough OCA. Thanks to those who keep us well informed. (acknowledging DYOR)