sharetrader
Page 86 of 154 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Thank you I do. I like the Vascular + Vision and the Gut and Brain ones in particular, (ordered some more). As well as those I have been taking Micro Genics 10,000 mg odorless Garlic tablets on the recommendation of Couta1, thanks mate, and Swisse wild oil fish tablets, (take 10 a day, don't muck about with smaller quantities of those, took me years to learn that), as well as Blackmores executive B stress tablets. I feel like a supplements junkie lol

Got a really good blood pressure reading from the Doctor yesterday, (for a somewhat fat, older and stressed dog) but I am now confused as to which of the above is doing the trick so have to keep taking them all
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-11-2020 at 12:13 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Progress is being made on the new additional factory at PAZ's Port Hills site.
    Concrete floor finished, and the steel frame work is in place.
    Today when I drove past I was expecting to see the roof being worked on,but instead I see they are well under way on one of the walls.Going by the number of cars, staff numbers have increased.

I have recently started using AiOra Bone + joint capsules.My worn out hip is a lot better and walking is a lot easier .Still early days,but so far I am impressed with the results.Taking two a day.
    Last edited by percy; 11-11-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Today when I drove past I was expecting to see the roof being worked on,but instead I see they are well under way on one of the walls.Going by the number of cars, staff numbers have increased.

I have recently started using AiOra Bone + joint capsules.My worn out hip is a lot better and walking is a lot easier .Still early days,but so far I am impressed with the results.Taking two a day.
    Percy do you have a new job , site foreman ?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post

Thanks. Good to know. Might get Mrs B on to them...both her knees are not the best. Appreciate the update on construction. It would seem we're "building" a promising future.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

My right hand hip will most probably need replacing at some stage.Since stopping selling books it has improved

3 years ago Xrays showed it will need to be replaced at some stage.Doctor said they do not replace until it needs to be done ,even going private.

I was told to try Glucosamine tablets.You start with 2 a day then go onto 1 a day.They seemed to help.

I started taking 2 Aiora Bone+ Joint tablets a few days ago.

I have 1 glucosamine tablet first thing in the morning and two Aiora tablets at lunch time.

The results so far with the Aiora tablets have been out standing.

Walking freely without any discomfort.

Early days,yet I think they are really doing the trick.

That's really awesome news Percy. I am really happy for you. A bad hip can really undermine one's quality of life. I just ordered some for Mrs B. Really hoping it makes a big difference for her. My new shipment of 2 x Vascular and vision and gut and brain tablets arrived this afternoon. I can really notice the difference with eye strain and vision clarity with the Vascular + Vision tablets.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-11-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Veteran novice

Now, if I wasn't a shareholder too, I'd swear that you two were in cahoots running a snakeoil game!

No, just kidding. If I didn't take so many "conventional" drugs and wary of the side effects I'd be trialling some of the PAZ pills too.

percy

I sent basically post #855 to Craig McIntosh, CEO of PAZ.and below is his reply.The AiOra product I am using is their Bone + Joint.capsules

"This is great to read – it’s a really good product and what I like is most people see the results pretty quickly in terms of hair and nails – nails especially you can see get stronger and grow faster and I always say if it does that for the bits you can see then its got to be doing good for the other bits.
    Normally for pain we point people to greenshell mussel but the bone and joint is I think a repair and lubricate job – 3 types of collagen plus calcium."

macduffy;I would suggest you order some from The Chemist Warehouse, and when they arrive show the ingredients label to your doctor,before you start on them.If he does not want you on them, give them to a friend who has either a dodgy knee or hip.
    Last edited by percy; 14-11-2020 at 10:00 AM.

How many more shares does that large holder have who has been selling down?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean View Post
    How many more shares does that large holder have who has been selling down?
    Percy has an awful lot.